Jordan XI Concords....

Honestly, your left shoe looks funny to me. The Jumpman on the sole, the ball is nearly touching the pod. Should have space like your right shoe's sole. Also the midsole by the left forefoot pinky toe area looks a bit off.

Not to be a naysayer here but IMO it looks like a grey market pair, haven't seen a pair that Icey since RD, not that I wouldnt mind coming across one myself, could be the lighting or camera but the pods look like a dark purple, same as the shoe trees as opposed to the pairs I have purchased and others I have seen from the restock which the jumpman on the tongue, the pods and the shoe trees should be more of a blueish hue and will standout in pics, the grey market jumpmen are usually darker and kind of blend in with the back strip @ the third lace position.  Do they smell strong like glue or chemicals?  If so that usually means they were made more recently made.  

man eveyrhting looks legit except the jumpman almost touching the pod like the other dude said. Also it is way too icy. Its prob a "ghost pair" from china.

Doesn't smell like glue at all and I think the angle of the pics makes the jump man look closer ...as for the purple inserts there actually light purple

Those are legit bro. They are super icey though. The only thing your seeing is minor. Nothing serious or red flags. And on the second pic on the right shoes. That line on the rubber is off. Can't say I have seen that before.

looks legit to me. if you dont know by now, jordan brand product are occasionally flawed since the quality control is average at best. so these small imperfections arent a big deal

If these are legit, I would love to know how and where this dude was storing these to keep those soles so fresh. Even Nike/Finishline couldn't figure that out as even their restock last month had yellowing on the soles.

Put them I a big turkey bag or that you use on thanksgiving. Then take all the air out. Don't let them breath and they will stay icey. I did this and they were clear for seven months until I wore them and walked a lot. Still minimal yellowing after a year. One dude wrapped his 2000 comlubias in seran wrap individually. Put them on eBay in '10 and they were still clear. Also keep in cool environment. Don't let them breath and they will stay icey.

Yeah I believe keeping them in sealed plastic keeps the sole fresh...but the imperfections make it a little harder to determine if their authentic...carbon fibre seems okay so I'm just seeing what the majority here say!

Not to be a naysayer here but IMO it looks like a grey market pair, haven't seen a pair that Icey since RD, not that I wouldnt mind coming across one myself, could be the lighting or camera but the pods look like a dark purple, same as the shoe trees as opposed to the pairs I have purchased and others I have seen from the restock which the jumpman on the tongue, the pods and the shoe trees should be more of a blueish hue and will standout in pics, the grey market jumpmen are usually darker and kind of blend in with the back strip @ the third lace position.  Do they smell strong like glue or chemicals?  If so that usually means they were made more recently made.  

i agree, these look like china pairs

sucks that we cant buy shoes anymore. either get it directly from a legit retail or these a VERY good chance you will get screwed.

SMH

Doesn't look legit. The circles don't line up under the sole, still icy. It doesn't seems right me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom