Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Aren't they selling above retail right now?
If you consider 260-270 above retail, when they was damn near 240 after tax. After fees you most likely losing. Unless you can find buyers personally which is dead now the hype gone, my guy...do you 😂.
also to put up 240 to make 20 ain't it.

If you consider 260-270 above retail, when they was damn near 240 after tax. After fees you most likely losing. Unless you can find buyers personally which is dead now the hype gone, my guy...do you 😂.

well, the hype is certainly gone. especially seeing them botched workmanship in person.

well, the hype is certainly gone. especially seeing them botched workmanship in person.
Are they not that great? Honestly I stopped paying attention to them altogether probably a month before they came out after I decided to pass. Was looking through them a bit earlier on SX and such. Prices were about what I figured they would be.

Are they not that great? Honestly I stopped paying attention to them altogether probably a month before they came out after I decided to pass. Was looking through them a bit earlier on SX and such. Prices were about what I figured they would be.

I had them on my sights when they first got announced and based on the initial pictures. was about to pre-order but opted not to. unlucky for 2 weeks and not able to purchase due to online site problems, still FTL is freaking bull manure. once they dropped in-store and had a closer look, man was I disappointed. also, didn't help that I have been wearing my concord 23s low patent cut for months at work.

as far as workman**** is concerned, just look at this hot garbage I took picture of in-store.
ugly 11.jpg

slant 23. in person, these are very noticeable. funny part was that I was even trying to stretch and adjust that slant if possible. that's the best it could go since it was stuck that way. didn't waste my time taking a photo of the ugly glue residues since I lost my appetite already of even wasting my time picturing something horrendous.

Size 11 lowest ask is $285 on StockX.

I had them on my sights when they first got announced and based on the initial pictures. was about to pre-order but opted not to. unlucky for 2 weeks and not able to purchase due to online site problems, still FTL is freaking bull manure. once they dropped in-store and had a closer look, man was I disappointed. also, didn't help that I have been wearing my concord 23s low patent cut for months at work.

as far as workman**** is concerned, just look at this hot garbage I took picture of in-store.
ugly 11.jpg

slant 23. in person, these are very noticeable. funny part was that I was even trying to stretch and adjust that slant if possible. that's the best it could go since it was stuck that way. didn't waste my time taking a photo of the ugly glue residues since I lost my appetite already of even wasting my time picturing something horrendous.
Yeah...you know if this was a one in 50 or so occurrence it would be one thing. But the slanted 23 and the mismatched pl cuts and mismatched shoe heights are very common. I’ve looked at enough pairs on eBay to know. That’s why I got the pairs I will keep off eBay. eBay is the undisputed king right now for buyers and sellers. No seller fees for adult athletic shoes over $100. Free authentication which now can prevent the buyer scams and seller scams. And you can ask for the pics that you need to determine if quality is on point. And sellers that don’t provide pics don’t get the sale from me. Luckily most sellers are more than happy to because it can translate to a sale. The funny thing is I bought from undercutters who are only making $20 if that even on eBay with no fees :rofl:

eBay will not stay like this but as of right now they are the best. We will see if StockX and Goat can respond. For me as a buyer seeing pics is crucial even for DS pairs when QC is a joke like it is. I’ve gotten burned on Goat and almost REALLY burned on Goat on some FOG 1s where one shoe was almost a full inch taller than the other.
Edit: here this is what I’m talking about. I got lucky that the shoes were missing lace locks and got an email from Goat asking if I was ok with the missing lace locks and for some reason included pics of the shoes. And I see the left shoe is way taller than the right and told them forget lace locks do you see the difference in height?! Lucky to cancel right then before they shipped.
3D34DA19-1A8E-4D62-80E0-77D7538D78CD.png

Last edited:
Yeah...you know if this was a one in 50 or so occurrence it would be one thing. But the slanted 23 and the mismatched pl cuts and mismatched shoe heights are very common. I’ve looked at enough pairs on eBay to know. That’s why I got the pairs I will keep off eBay. eBay is the undisputed king right now for buyers and sellers. No seller fees for adult athletic shoes over $100. Free authentication which now can prevent the buyer scams and seller scams. And you can ask for the pics that you need to determine if quality is on point. And sellers that don’t provide pics don’t get the sale from me. Luckily most sellers are more than happy to because it can translate to a sale. The funny thing is I bought from undercutters who are only making $20 if that even on eBay with no fees :rofl:

eBay will not stay like this but as of right now they are the best. We will see if StockX and Goat can respond. For me as a buyer seeing pics is crucial even for DS pairs when QC is a joke like it is. I’ve gotten burned on Goat and almost REALLY burned on Goat on some FOG 1s where one shoe was almost a full inch taller than the other.

well, I would say that eBay is the best alternative right now when it comes to product satisfaction and pricing compared to GOAT,SX, other resellers that commit highway robbery. although eBay is far-fetched from being great when it comes to great steals when they first came into the picture. I was once a seller on eBay years ago and lucky enough not to encounter those scam buyers. anyways, I return back to eBay as a buyer since I couldn't find some certain items elsewhere. I would have preferred amazon because of their shipping but no luck there plus some of the stuff are costing more.

If you sell on anything other than eBay you’re getting ****ed. The last sale in size 11 was 272. But ok. Let’s see...even if you sold for 285 on SX
B95FCA98-7C95-4551-BDBF-BCC0A06149E2.png

CONGRATS!! You made 10 bucks! And you’re not the lowest ask.

I think he still has to pay some extra hidden fees which costs a lot more than $10.

I forgot to mention. about 2 months ago, I saw some AJ35 Fragment posting on GOAT. the pics of the shoe were horrible like botched quality but for some reason was selling there. a day or 2 after, the posting was gone. dunno if it was sold or pulled due to certain problems or what.

Ebay is by far the best spot to sell/buy now. The waiving of seller fees is huge. Even if I was to sell a part of retros for 245, I am still pocketing a bit to lower the price on my personal pair (not with this pair as they have the higher msrp). I get a few bucks off my pair and the buyer really isn't paying much more than they would at the store. Win win for both parties. Same can't be said for stockx. Buyer fees? Awful.

Ebay is by far the best spot to sell/buy now. The waiving of seller fees is huge. Even if I was to sell a part of retros for 245, I am still pocketing a bit to lower the price on my personal pair (not with this pair as they have the higher msrp). I get a few bucks off my pair and the buyer really isn't paying much more than they would at the store. Win win for both parties. Same can't be said for stockx. Buyer fees? Awful.

100% correct, StockX new fees has made it impossible to make a profit or as a buyer. I paid $275 for my Bred 4s 2019 Stock X, that same shoe with the new fees would be +350. Bought the fire red 4s and Jubilees off ebay. Jubilee on the way

100% correct, StockX new fees has made it impossible to make a profit or as a buyer. I paid $275 for my Bred 4s 2019 Stock X, that same shoe with the new fees would be +350. Bought the fire red 4s and Jubilees off ebay. Jubilee on the way
Yeah I hope that ebay system forces stockx and goat to lower their fees. I mean it's ridiculous at this point. Tax, processing authentication..etc. straight trash. I'm sure they are losing alot of sellers to ebay at this point.

StockX/Goat are criminals. unless you are really desperate to look for a certain holy grail that you are badly looking for and if they have it, I wouldn't even consider them as a last resort. if you have that time and enough resources to buy such holy grails, better use it to call people or do the work yourself. you'd be saving a lot more than you are spending on an over-inflated pair and paying more hidden fees. heck, they can't even find me some great pairs of Nike Paul Pierce and old Pippens.

eBay authentication won’t be free forever though. Hopefully long enough to have a significant impact on sx/goat.

maybe but I don't believe that the would be as costly as GOAT or SX. the last time eBay imposed some exorbitant fees, most buyers and sellers abandoned eBay and lost a lot of profit. can't be too greedy especially if the internet marketplace is expanding.

maybe but I don't believe that the would be as costly as GOAT or SX. the last time eBay imposed some exorbitant fees, most buyers and sellers abandoned eBay and lost a lot of profit. can't be too greedy especially if the internet marketplace is expanding.
I can see them keeping the authenticity free but eventually charging again for sales. Maybe something like 5 percent, which is still great compared to the others. Right now they are losing money on each sale.

Yeah I hope that ebay system forces stockx and goat to lower their fees. I mean it's ridiculous at this point. Tax, processing authentication..etc. straight trash. I'm sure they are losing alot of sellers to ebay at this point.

Hopefully, I know I won't be purchasing off StockX anytime soon. E bay also has a new shoe authentication process now, a lot more safer then years prior.

I don’t buy resale or sell shoes so I’m very uneducated about this. How does one make sure that they aren’t dealing with a scammer buyer on EBay? The quarantine period made me do some heavy spring cleaning and there are a few shoes I would like the unload since I’ve never worn them and probably never will.

Back
Top Bottom