Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Did you actually try them on?

You think Travis Scott 1s are an example of fakes being almost identical, whereas I think they’re an example of them using cheap materials. The suede on fakes is pretty terrible.

Fakes are good enough to fool people who aren’t detail oriented or too familiar with real pairs; but they certainly aren’t identical. Not to the eye, and definitely not to the touch.

Did you actually try them on?

You think Travis Scott 1s are an example of fakes being almost identical, whereas I think they’re an example of them using cheap materials. The suede on fakes is pretty terrible.

Fakes are good enough to fool people who aren’t detail oriented or too familiar with real pairs; but they certainly aren’t identical. Not to the eye, and definitely not to the touch.
used to be like that playa. not anymore.

the trav 1 you saw was trash. trust me. i dont wanna post pics promoting fakes, but im telling you, this aint your uncles fakes from 2001.

the trav 1 you saw was trash. trust me. i dont wanna post pics promoting fakes, but im telling you, this aint your uncles fakes from 2001.

you meant the one with the

not these fakes which looked deliberate and funny.
fake-jordans-snapchat (2).jpg

although you have to think if the authorized retails they are selling looked this bad, it's embarrassing. mind you these are the real thing Jubilees that people seem to be inlove because they bought them on official retail stores. in case people are wondering, I saw these at Champs, personally I was nauseated upon seeing this butchery. not sure of the employees' reaction if I pulled a comment on "why are you selling fakes?" or "where did you get this rubbish from"?
ugly 11.jpg

Last edited:
Crooked 23 isn’t bad if the overall shape of the shoe looks good

I need 25 pairs of these Jubilees. The touch of silver is sensational :wow:

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’ve been on that Reddit sub. There’s always differences. Always.
lol. i would trust the guy with 20+ years experience.

always? keep telling yourself that. youre right. why on earth did i ever trust my eyes, hands, smell, etc

for hells sake, the fake jubilee even smell like retail 11s lol. i have every pair of mid 11. trust me dude, its the same. not one difference in material or shape. if i laid out my XI collection, with one fake thrown in, you wouldnt be able to spot it. hell if i gave ya 3-5 pairs, you couldnt pick it out. they even have the little notches in the patent leather correct.

its not like this with all the fakes.

but yeah, what do i know? you must be right. theyre ALWAYS different.

lol. i would trust the guy with 20+ years experience.

always? keep telling yourself that. youre right. why on earth did i ever trust my eyes, hands, smell, etc

for hells sake, the fake jubilee even smell like retail 11s lol. i have every pair of mid 11. trust me dude, its the same. not one difference in material or shape. if i laid out my XI collection, with one fake thrown in, you wouldnt be able to spot it. hell if i gave ya 3-5 pairs, you couldnt pick it out. they even have the little notches in the patent leather correct.

its not like this with all the fakes.

but yeah, what do i know? you must be right. theyre ALWAYS different.

Simply put, if you can’t tell the difference in suede quality on real versus fake Travis 1 High, then you just don’t really have a discerning eye. And sure, some minimum wage workers at StockX don’t have a good eye either. It doesn’t make the shoes identical. And I do trust someone with 20+ years experience: me.

Edit: The color on the fake Travis 1s are so bad, your buddies are putting mink oil on them to make them look better. 🤣🤣🤣 “identical”

Simply put, if you can’t tell the difference in suede quality on real versus fake Travis 1 High, then you just don’t really have a discerning eye. And sure, some minimum wage workers at StockX don’t have a good eye either. It doesn’t make the shoes identical.

they fixed the suede 2 batches ago.
yes. most batches suck.

unless you have seen the top factory fake batch in the last 2 months.....in hand vs retail (which i have)....then you wouldnt know.

just dont do any local meetups fellas. unless you wanna believe that a 20 year NT member doesnt have a “discerning eye” lol

Man fakes are easily spotted. If you can't tell the difference between fakes and the real thing then you need to maybe slow down on collecting shoes.
When you buy retail, everyone is a pro. If this was not an issue of difficulty, then discussions like this would not take place. Its not that easy honestly.

There’s a huge difference between “don’t buy local” and “these fakes are identical!”
I don’t recommend people buy locally unless it’s from a friend they trust.

But I’ll repeat, I have never seen an “identical” or “1:1” fake. Never. And despite someone here being overly defensive over it, I still haven’t. Show us.

Last edited:
Man fakes are easily spotted. If you can't tell the difference between fakes and the real thing then you need to maybe slow down on collecting shoes.
better tell StockX that. coz they

I guess the people at StockX are incompetent if fakes are easily spotted. they mistook some shoes for fakes and fakes for authentic. there were discussions about on how to improve products so that copyrighting or imitating products won't be that easy. if one would only rely on a "Where's Wally?" method, then that is bound to fail. so why did imitating products now is so easy and pretty much has the same quality? it's because of outsourcing manufacturing and you can blame the companies for that, but they wouldn't care about the customers or suckers as long as the got their profit numbers.

better tell StockX that. coz they

I guess the people at StockX are incompetent if fakes are easily spotted. they mistook some shoes for fakes and fakes for authentic. there were discussions about on how to improve products so that copyrighting or imitating products won't be that easy. if one would only rely on a "Where's Wally?" method, then that is bound to fail. so why did imitating products now is so easy and pretty much has the same quality? it's because of outsourcing manufacturing and you can blame the companies for that, but they wouldn't care about the customers or suckers as long as the got their profit numbers.
Which is why I don't use stockx. Them folks could give a damn about it's customers and their shoes. I agree that fakes have gotten better but man if you're into shoes then you should easily be able to spot fakes especially if you have them in hand.

When you buy retail, everyone is a pro. If this was not an issue of difficulty, then discussions like this would not take place. Its not that easy honestly.
Nope it’s not and you know this. Some batches of some releases have come extremely close to 1:1. All I care about really is people not getting ripped off. But they do and they don’t even know it. And then give a positive review online (eBay) to the dude who ripped them off 😳

Nope it’s not and you know this. Some batches of some releases have come extremely close to 1:1. All I care about really is people not getting ripped off. But they do and they don’t even know it. And then give a positive review online (eBay) to the dude who ripped them off 😳

spotting fakes is one thing, releasing a bad batch of authentic sneakers is another. if shoe companies can't even improve the quality control of their products, then they are even worse than the non-legit shoe makers. so practically, Nike is very much ripping off their customers just the same for the price that should be for quality products. what is even worse is if the product has a certain defect that you can return, exchange or reimburse, if you chose to keep the product, the retailer can only offer you $10 off the said item.

But I’ll repeat, I have never seen an “identical” or “1:1” fake. Never. And despite someone here being overly defensive over it, I still haven’t. Show us.
you obviously don’t know about 187 chanel or symode hermes

personally, I haven't been really impressed with the whole authentication thing and I don't think it's legit (whether if it's SX, GOAT, eBay, etc). unless there are some actual way to authenticate a product's legitimacy is still a lingering open discussion. so-called authenticators rely on imperfections, quality, etc... which is not really accurate at all and basically based on one's authenticators opinion which is still flawed. an obvious fake is easy to spot but high-grade fake is difficult even for authenticators to identify. some legit products are even mistake for fakes. knock-offs have come a long way and is indeed now more difficult to identify especially if the materials and worksmanship is up to par. the only difference being that it is produced in factories that don't pay taxes or employ child labor (which legit companies also do) or go thu channels that make them cheaper and affordable although sometimes sold as much as retail. this does not only limited to sneakers but appliances, electronics, toys, etc...

so if people think that having shoes certified by some person would give them a piece of mind of the cost they paid for a shoe, then go for it. for me, it doesn't make a difference at all and just a waste of time and money. it's not like a guarantee or warranty or an insurance. atleast with insurance, I got to return a product without the headaches of having to plead your case. from my experience, GOAT/SX charge a lot and a pain to deal when you get issues.
So it's just random dudes authenticating pairs? Do y'all trust eBay or StockX's authenticators more?

So it's just random dudes authenticating pairs? Do y'all trust eBay or StockX's authenticators more?

for me, not really. I buy items because I want to and know what I'm buying. if the item is unsatisfactory, I'll be sending them back to the seller. it's not that different from me purchasing from retail stores and returning the product.

Again, if you've been buying shoes for an extended period of time then you should be able to spot fakes ESPECIALLY if you have them in hand.

stockx and goat have gotte
Again, if you've been buying shoes for an extended period of time then you should be able to spot fakes ESPECIALLY if you have them in hand.
im telling you. 100%. you couldnt tell on these jubilees. the problem here is the guys who keep saying how easy it is to spot. its not easy anymore.

only difference is the jumpman on insole is tad bit different shade of gray. and without the real pair in hand, good luck.

now i wish i bought my boys fakes just to take pics ans show yall. im dealing with hands on experience and a collector of 11s.

i had them side by side. there is no way on gods green earth it would be ‘easy’ for any of us.

Back
Top Bottom