Jordan XI Space Jam Legit Question

On the inside of the tongue, where it says "Quality Basketball Products Inspired...", are the two lines on each side supposed to be blue or white?  I've seen 2 auctions on eBay where it shows the tongue tag and one has blue lines and the other has white lines and both sellers claim that their shoes are 100% authentic.  So which one is it?

The parallel lines are supposed to be blue, just like the jumpman.

Last edited:
Bad news. All three are fakes, space jams didn't have a blue tinted sole.

Last edited:
I just looked. Didn't find a legit ds pair in ur size for less than $400...space jams aren't cheap lol

Last edited:

Yup and i think all space jams had those bumps on the midsole ( well all the pairs i have seen did) that a lot of people complained about.

Last edited:
The price for legit SJ's are through the roof now cause of these fugazis. They're like $800 dollars on FC :x

BTW, those are terrible fakes. I would suggest educating yourself more on how authentic SJ's look, then checkCraigslist periodically in your area so you can do a meetup and legit check them in person

Last edited:
I like the bumps on mine. People are too superficial when it comes to shoes

I have no problem with them either. I was just informing that most replicas have smooth mid sole and this may be away to distinguish the legit from the fake.

Can you link me to some on eBay in my size (9.5) that are authentic regardless of price just so I can see what they're really supposed to look like thanks

I'm gonna be honest, I feel really stupid that I missed that part on the tongue...I got these from Kicksordie.com which is obviously a fake/replica website. This was my only pair bought from there though, I really don't want this screwing with my little rep that I have.

question....(not tryin to hijack the thread, and it will also help with this guys question) I have space jams/concords/cool greys/dmps....

All DS..

The concords and the cool greys have yellowing starting around the pods (which is normal) and the rest of the shoe is icy...

on my DMPs and space jams, the soles have yellowing around the pods, but the whole sole is starting to turn a slight tint of yellow instead of it being all icy like the cool greys and concords....

Are the soles different on the cool greys/concords compared to the space jams/dmps? (meaning is there a different tint) or is the yellowing just more extreme on space jams/dmps?

Last edited:
question....(not tryin to hijack the thread, and it will also help with this guys question) I have space jams/concords/cool greys/dmps....

All DS..

The concords and the cool greys have yellowing starting around the pods (which is normal) and the rest of the shoe is icy...

on my DMPs and space jams, the soles have yellowing around the pods, but the whole sole is starting to turn a slight tint of yellow instead of it being all icy like the cool greys and concords....

Are the soles different on the cool greys/concords compared to the space jams/dmps? (meaning is there a different tint) or is the yellowing just more extreme on space jams/dmps?

The DMP and Jams are older is all 05 and 09, though the cool greys still are icy, they will turn like the jams, and the cords I have seen numerous DS pair that have started yellowing. Someone said they tried to make the cords not go yellow by putting a tint in them but Im not 100% about that, but it should be expected that your DMPs and jams started to yellow, unless you make up some way to for them not to yellow which I know people do. Zip loc bags and such but I never do that to any of my kicks

Yea^ basically. Also do not buy from Kicksordie.com that is where I got my space jams from listed above from my eBay page. The owners of the website only care about the money and does not know anything about fake/replicas to real Jordan's. They are just two rich kids thinking they have legit connection from some lady in china. Ill post more pics soon for a legit check on a pair of bred 11s they gave me along with the space jams i still have.

kicksordie suddenly changed their payment from paypal to credit card. fools try to pull a quick one and tried to sell me some fake concord 11s and wc 4s. filed a claim and got my money back. now these clowns are blowing up my phone texting me. i feel bad for the guys that traded legit kicks for some fake 11s and fake yeezys. DONT BUY FROM KICKSORDIE.COM

If you are going through ebay only buy from people who have a high rating and rarely have little to no negatives. My 2 cents

Not a good metric to judge em...

That white line though was IS something u should

Out for if you DONT want a grey market pair.

My 2009 pairs have 2 blue lines.

Not a good metric to judge em...

That white line though was IS something u should

Out for if you DONT want a grey market pair.

My 2009 pairs have 2 blue lines.
What blue lines are you talking about ninja? You mean the blue tint?
2009 Retro Space Jams have a lightly blue tinted out sole.
wheres the info on this? I googled and didnt see anything about space jams having blue tint?

Back
Top Bottom