Jordan XIX for 2019

AL Andretti

formerly mrbluprint
Word is these are returning next year
07A6CFAA-2C52-46CC-9AB9-B249B18A41D5.jpeg
definitely a pass, 19’s were never popular imo.

I actually have that pair and the Midwest pair still to this day. Both still in excellent shape.

I love that Jordan brand is dropping 16-23. It’s a chance for collectors to get updated pairs. They’re always limited, so those who want get a pair

One of my favorites but can't catch me paying over $100 for em. That goes for any original pairs too lol. Still my favorite pair I've ever played ball in.

I love them but never paid retail for the pairs I had. The patent later yellowed after a few years though. I also had a pair of XIX SE to hoop in.

Drake wore the best XIX colorway on tour a few years ago
drake-air-jordans.jpeg

I love them but never paid retail for the pairs I had. The patent later yellowed after a few years though. I also had a pair of XIX SE to hoop in.

Drake wore the best XIX colorway on tour a few years ago
drake-air-jordans.jpeg
Saw him wearing these at OVO fest in 2016. Only thing I liked about that concert haha. I scooped a pair of OG black/red 19s in 2011 to hoop in but even at that point they started falling apart.

Saw him wearing these at OVO fest in 2016. Only thing I liked about that concert haha. I scooped a pair of OG black/red 19s in 2011 to hoop in but even at that point they started falling apart.

Drake is awful live, saw him at Coachella 2015-one of the worst hip-hop shows I’ve ever seen.

Price point is what's key here. Anything around the $200 mark would leave these on the shelves. Usually most models past the 16's sit.

Waiting for the 17's to drop more than anything.

Would love a chance to cop the Black and Gold SE joints. I loved those as a kid and I hate that 19s shroud that cuts up shins/socks.

Price point is what's key here. Anything around the $200 mark would leave these on the shelves. Usually most models past the 16's sit.

Waiting for the 17's to drop more than anything.
Please, the upcoming Royal 18s are about to evaporate off shelves within the first day

Extremely comfortable shoe. The black reds are the only ones i have though. I like em. Def bulky looking.

Wow! I can’t believe they’re releasing these! I’ve never been more excited to PASS on a shoe. :lol: Nah but seriously I hate these and I hope all of you who truly want them are able to get them with little to no hassle

Been waiting on these or blk/red, sent my OG's back to Nike due to issues with braiding on the lace cover kinking up. Hope they fix that...if I remember correctly the OG's ( at least the white/grey) had manufacturing issues too. Definitely in on the white/grey for some nostalgia, wouldnt hesitate on the blk/red either.

OG Breds still DS.

Always loved the West Coast pair

Same here buddy. My black/red still in their individual shoe nets, and my white/grey are very near DS. I break them out a few times a year. Don't care what others say, I like these. So comfy!

I wasn't about to drop $200 for these in 2004, money was being saved for olympic 7s and bred 13s, with my broke, minimum wage workin 19 year old a.s.s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom