JORDAN XXX1 (31) ISSUE !!! PLEASE HELP - *Received Damaged Shoe*

Hi there, 

Very new to NT. Thanks for looking into my link. I purchased a pair of shoes through a Canadian reseller in Vancouver, Stayingfresh.ca
They have some good deals on different type of shoes etc. I recently missed that nike 40% off sale as they didnt have my size in the Jordan 31. I came across staying fresh on instagram and they had the jordan 31 on sale 25% off in a colorway that i liked. Long story short, i received the shoes and they were damaged in the weirdest way possible. Almost like wolverine was trying on the shoes... see the pictures and let me know what you think. I have bought hundreds of shoes and have never seen anything like this. The box was beat up when i got it and there was creasing on the shoe indicating someone would have tried these on. As per their website, the shoe was advertised as new. Now stayting fresh is offering a $50 in store credit... i dont mind keeping the shoe but would rather get some cash back as i probably wont shop with them again. Do i have any other solutions as a customer? Can i go back to Nike on this? 

Back
Top Bottom