Price: $125
jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-true-blue-1.jpg

jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-true-blue-3.jpg

jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-true-blue-2.jpg
jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-true-blue-4.jpg

JORDAN-ZOOM-TENACITY-88-6.jpg

Thoughts...info?

Last edited:
Not something I’d wear but they look nice for running/training shoes.

If a WC CW drops, or they hit a good discount (around $60.00 to $80.00) I'll grab a pair. They look comfortable, good summer shoe, I wouldn't stress out if I messed them up. I kinda need some kind of training/running shoe pretty soon, my Trunner LX's have about had it.

Last edited:

Both pics are JT rocking these right? Never knew he was into shoes (Jordans) like that. Or did JB sign him to some kind of deal. Sounds like they are gonna have to replace Drake, is JT that lucky guy? If so, this dude stays winning.

Jumpman

"RUN"

index.jpg

jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-black-cement-3.jpg

LOL air would been sufficient, but these seem like there might be some decent tech in them at least Zoom air, and appear to be light weight. Maybe JB is trying to expand and release legitimate running shoe. If you can see it. The insole says running, I'm pretty sure too, ironically right under running it says engineered for flight...

yea, Nike has released shoes with zoom on them and no air in them before tho. unless their description sections have gotten real lazy. i like to kno all details....u kno

I feel you on the tech (I'd like to know retail too), I wish somone with more info would drop it already. They seem like a perfect fit for what im looking for, a summer beater that's light weight, with decent tech and won't stress about messing them up. It kinda seems like JB might actually be trying to branch out into the running shoe game, if so I'd bet they do this one right... although JB has given me some headscratchers lately.

Back
Top Bottom