Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88' more coming?.?

ordered the true blue pair since thats one of my all time favorite shoes. We’ll see how I like them in hand. I like these mashups.

They look similar to Nike’s Pegasus running shoe. Hopefully performance is similar. Will wait until these hit disco then cop for running.

Justin-Timberlake-Jordan-Zoom-Tenacity-88-True-Blue.png

I just ordered the black/cement pair, now i can wear these around Disneyland if they fit right....

$125.00 retail not too bad, kinda surprising some sizes are already sold out, and I've yet to see them anywhere online but NDC. I'm gonna go try these on this week hopefully a footstore has them (good old Houston has no Niketown so...), I know I got some coupons I could use. Just wish there was a WC CW maybe even Fire Red. I got retro OG 3's (except WC3 due to lack of Nike being on the sole, passed on FTL 3's, chasing JTH 3's then missed both...) the CW I'd have wanted would have wanted out of the 2 would have been True Blues, just seems like kinda overkill to have 2 very similar shoes IMO. For those that like these, what would do think I should do in terms of which CW to cop if I like the fit, I can't decide?

Specs according to FNL under the regular Tenacity
https://www.finishline.com/store/rw...ity-running-shoes/prod2770927?responsive=true
  • Cushlon foam midsole for lightweight, plush cushioning
  • Zoom Air forefoot and heel units provide next-level responsiveness
    Flightspeed technology (Flight Plate over the Zoom Air unit) in the forefoot disburses your force for an explosive step
  • Rubber outsole provides multisurface traction
Essentially, a Pegasus 33/34...

Copped the TBs. If they look and feel good on the run, I’ll probably get the Black/Cements too.

Man finish line has the alpha trunners for $60.00 anyone have those? If so hows the comfort, I like these a lot better, but hard to pass a shoe for $60.00 if they fit the same. These will just be used for running I need something soon, so I can retire my LX's.

Those Finishline 13s inspired ones have to one of the worst Jordan fusion looking shoes ever made.

I’m digging these..feel like dudes on here are too critical of these. Yes, they’re a “running shoe” but how many of you actually run in every “running shoe” you own? I will personally use these as a daily shoe for comfort and I still like the look of them

I’m digging these..feel like dudes on here are too critical of these. Yes, they’re a “running shoe” but how many of you actually run in every “running shoe” you own? I will personally use these as a daily shoe for comfort and I still like the look of them

Imagine how much more hate they'd get if they called them the retro 3 trunners... to me they are what they are, nothing more or less.

I love them! Gonna have to get the cements now lol
8D777C5C-8DAF-4606-A110-BD255DF5D448.jpeg

Attachments

• 310F543F-67E6-4816-B816-5F9B23C34ED4.jpeg
    310F543F-67E6-4816-B816-5F9B23C34ED4.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 14
  • C5D6D5C1-327A-4924-ABB3-B9DD0ECA3FD0.jpeg
    C5D6D5C1-327A-4924-ABB3-B9DD0ECA3FD0.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DB6ADFA5-FEB8-44B4-B6A4-CBC78C1F5592.jpeg
    DB6ADFA5-FEB8-44B4-B6A4-CBC78C1F5592.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 228C7E25-1CFC-4CD4-818D-FECDFA02C5C0.jpeg
    228C7E25-1CFC-4CD4-818D-FECDFA02C5C0.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 11
Heel and forefoot Zoom? Not to shabby. These will be copped when they hit discount.

Copped a pair of Jordan Lunar Grind’s from FNL when they were $39.99 on sale and IMO they feel more comfortable than the React’s.

Back
Top Bottom