Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88' more coming?.?

I love them! Gonna have to get the cements now lol
8D777C5C-8DAF-4606-A110-BD255DF5D448.jpeg

Update us on the comfort & sizing once you break em out. I can't find these in store anywhere yet in Houston I'm assuming they might be an NDC exclusive at this point... I really wanted to try them on B4 I pull the trigger.

Heel and forefoot Zoom? Not to shabby. These will be copped when they hit discount.

Copped a pair of Jordan Lunar Grind’s from FNL when they were $39.99 on sale and IMO they feel more comfortable than the React’s.

Right?! Plus, that FlightSpeed plate!
Mine come in early next week. My intention is to run in them. I’m curious to see how they’ll compare with the Peg33/34.

Well feel like the spin off is inevitable, just wonder the reasoning behind incorporating the original signature line with non-basketball shoe designs.

Update us on the comfort & sizing once you break em out. I can't find these in store anywhere yet in Houston I'm assuming they might be an NDC exclusive at this point... I really wanted to try them on B4 I pull the trigger.

I didn’t wanna wear them out for St Pats Day dartying but i thought the fit was a little big. I got a 13; I wish I could go back for 12.5 but they are sold out. They might be perfect when I swap the insoles.

Really nice daily walk around shoe, could be worn for weight room but I won’t be running in these though. These will look good with many different outfits. Elephant print always works if you ask me.

Nike has the 30 day guarantee. Buy a couple sizes and return the one you like least.

I wanna know if I can run in these. I have Pegasus 34 and they are my fav running shoes ever. Are these close to those? Seems like similar tech.

I’m itching to grab the Black/Cements too, but I want to see and feel how these are first. My TBs should be here tomorrow. #cantwait

My TBs should be here today. If I like them then i’ll surely grab the BCs too. I just might wait for them to hit discount.

Just came home to my pair. TTS for me (narrow/normal width feet). TBH, of all my recent NDC deliveries (Safari, Purple/Siren FKTs and BW FKTs), these were my favorite. I'm definitely grabbing the Black Cements and a 2X of the TBs. :nthat:

My only complaint are their laces...

This page further confirms that if you are asking multiple people about shoe sizing it will never be right for you.

Anyways I want to go try these on and see how they feel. No rush for me to purchase until they hit disco.

IMO these look like the perfect shoe to throw on for the summer.

illustrayt illustrayt can you confirm these have a FlightSpeed plate?

These look super cheap in hand, like a serious payless looking shoe, I guess im not sure what I expected at $125, but Im let down. They looked much better in pictures, right back they go.

This page further confirms that if you are asking multiple people about shoe sizing it will never be right for you.

Anyways I want to go try these on and see how they feel. No rush for me to purchase until they hit disco.

IMO these look like the perfect shoe to throw on for the summer.

illustrayt illustrayt can you confirm these have a FlightSpeed plate?

I’ve never felt how the FlightSpeed performs, but these are pretty responsive.

I'm comparing the Peg33s, Vomero10s and these. I'm noticing the Zoom Air/responsiveness is more apparent in the Tenacity88s, which probably means there is a Flightspeed plate in them. Also, I take back my take on the sizing. I think I need to go 1/2 up if I want to run in them.

Last edited:
I love these. Perfect combo of classic jordan style and lightweight comfort of a runner. The zoom and flightspeed is nice and firm. I also went 1/2 size up and fit is spot on.

F02BA5B1-4B6A-4E43-8CE7-4C7C7A552D8F.jpeg

Peg33 = TTS vs. T88s = 1/2 up.
Going 1/2 up is definitely the better fit for me. When these go on clearance, I’m seriously going to double maybe even triple up. I love these!

Back
Top Bottom