Josh Cribbs Recognition Thread

Undrafted in 2005 out of Kent State where he played QB. He's making a huge impact on special teams esp. as a kickoff returner, punt returner and kickoffcoverage man making big plays (caused a fumble against BAL yesterday). Also, occasionally the Browns work him into the offense in some rushing plays.

Josh Cribbs is on his way to the Pro Bowl this year and he is starting to get some shine outside of CLE because the team is finally winning.

Some of his finest work:

pimp.gif

RECOGNIZED!!!!

Best special teamer in the league? Dude does a little bit of everything on special teams for the Browns, and he does everything at a high level...

I've been following dude since his days at Dunbar playin in the Turkey Bowl. He put up some insane #'s @ KSU. Here's yet another local product thatbig Ralph let get away....

(For what it's worth, KSU is a pipeline for dudes who come out of DC)

You already know what it is.

Cribbs is killin em.

He has the Browns #1 in the league in starting field position.
better than Hester and the Bears

He needs to be in Hawaii.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

He just got me 30 fantasy points this week
eek.gif

VERY appreciated
smile.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif

it's a shame now. nfl players these days aint nothing but text on the internet to thesedudes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

smh.gif
tired.gif

it's a shame now. nfl players these days aint nothing but text on the internet to these dudes
smh.gif
Quit your crying. I'm not a Browns fan, nor have I ever been. Hell I've never even watched a game of theirs this year. Didn't realize I hadto be all up on a players jock to appreciate/recognize them for something
smh.gif

Just by his stat line alone, I recognize he's doing something this season: scoring me big fantasy points!!

It's a shame now. NFL players are like boyfriends on the internet/TV to these dudes.
smh.gif

demonbasketball04 wrote:
Quit your crying. I'm not a Browns fan, nor have I ever been. Hell I've never even watched a game of theirs this year. Didn't realize I had to be all up on a players jock to appreciate/recognize them for something
smh.gif

Just by his stat line alone, I recognize he's doing something this season: scoring me big fantasy points!!

It's a shame now. NFL players are like boyfriends on the internet/TV to these dudes.
smh.gif

nh.
boyfriends? my boy, what in sam hill are you talkin about?
sick.gif
we come inhere "recognizing" dude's abilities on the field and you come in here praising dude because he got you 30 points against a bunch of dudes online.When I wan't to appreciate somebody's god given talent, i'll come here and chat about it. If I wan't to talk about stats and such, I'll gointo the fantasy football thread. That's where you should've gone with yo non-football knowin+!@!
tired.gif
Nobody...and i mean...NOBODY can have a discussion about football anymore without some catwho just found out about the nfl and fantasy football 3 months ago interjecting with comments like"fantasy this and fantasy that."

sick.gif
makes mesick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

demonbasketball04 wrote:
Quit your crying. I'm not a Browns fan, nor have I ever been. Hell I've never even watched a game of theirs this year. Didn't realize I had to be all up on a players jock to appreciate/recognize them for something
smh.gif

smh.gif

nh.
boyfriends? my boy, what in sam hill are you talkin about?
sick.gif
we come in here "recognizing" dude's abilities on the field and you come in here praising dude because he got you 30 points against a bunch of dudes online. When I wan't to appreciate somebody's god given talent, i'll come here and chat about it. If I wan't to talk about stats and such, I'll go into the fantasy football thread. That's where you should've gone with yo non-football knowin+!@!
tired.gif
Nobody...and i mean...NOBODY can have a discussion about football anymore without some cat who just found out about the nfl and fantasy football 3 months ago interjecting with comments like"fantasy this and fantasy that."

sick.gif
makes me sick
laugh.gif

Aside from 'recognizing' his talents on the field, I've also come to recognize that people will make assumptions about your knowledge on aparticular subject simply because they didn't like your reply
laugh.gif

I praised dude for getting me fantasy points that are based on his PERFORMACE ON THE FIELD. Read between the lines son!

'just found out about the nfl and fantasy football 3 months ago ' That line right there just made me discredit any of the previous postings you haveever made regarding anything sports related
laugh.gif

^Already posted in that thread as well.

Thanks for addressing me the correct way also. Most of my fans leave out the Jr.
wink.gif

'Smooches' ...

I remember first hearing about him when they played the steelers last season in cleveland and my favorite analyst Gus Johnson made the call: "Here is Cribbs, taking it the Cribb" But overall, he is really making the major plays when the cleveland offense begins to beinconsistent. His returns yesterday were the reason why they were in excellent field positions for that controversial game-tying and game-winning field goal.

Back
Top Bottom