JRose5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm corny but JD is a well known member who has posted disrespectful comments towards minorities repeatedly. But I'm corny? Go read his comment history and hes said the worst things you can say without being banned. Dude said all students in Chicago weren't going to amount to anything so who cares if the teachers go on strike......but I'm corny.
:stoneface:
'

to a certain extent, he was somewhat correct. Inner city schools, same as detroit

Last edited:
Until someone confirms that JRose5/BillyHoyle was indeed framed, then I have no sympathy for him.

I thought that Methodman gave him the E-xecution. Wouldn't Meth have all the information that he needed before he swung the axe?

'
to a certain extent, he was somewhat correct. Inner city schools, same as detroit

Really??? People like you are the reason why our youth have no future. Every child regardless of where they are from or live deserves the opportunity to be educated.

But I guess you think kids in suburban areas should have priority over the ones who live in inner cities huh??? Keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Really??? People like you are the reason why our youth have no future. Every child regardless of where they are from or live deserves the opportunity to be educated.
But I guess you think kids in suburban areas should have priority over the ones who live in inner cities huh??? Keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Hey hey I agree! but the point is 95% of those kids DONT take the opportunity

Hey hey I agree! but the point is 95% of those kids DONT take the opportunity

95% Really??? We are talking about kids in grade, middle, and highschool. Your telling me 95% of those kids don't succeed??? The only say these kids have is if they go to college or not. We are talking about K-12 teachers on strike not college professors. And even if these teenagers didn't "take the opportunity" who is anyone to take that choice away.

These kind of thought processes are the reason why our youth don't succeed when it comes to education. The US constantly ranks low when compared to other counties and their education. But thinking our inner city youth will never amount to nothing sure does help :rolleyes

95% Really??? We are talking about kids in grade, middle, and highschool. Your telling me 95% of those kids don't succeed??? The only say these kids have is if they go to college or not. We are talking about K-12 teachers on strike not college professors. And even if these teenagers didn't "take the opportunity" who is anyone to take that choice away.
These kind of thought processes are the reason why our youth don't succeed when it comes to education. The US constantly ranks low when compared to other counties and their education. But thinking our inner city youth will never amount to nothing sure does help :rolleyes

Chicago Public Schools have achieved a 40 percent graduation rate in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom