Judge Joe Brown Vs Thug Motivation 104

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

HOW JUDGE BROWN LET HIM CUS LIKE THAT ...IF it were JUDGE JUDY he would have been locke the F up.
smh.gif

Can we please get a white guy that's crazy on there. They got us young black men looking stupid on this show.

... ok i've only seen one person in here take ~o-dog's~ side, I guess i'm going to be the second. He never had a chance to even say his side of thestory. Your dress and dialect should not matter AT ALL in there, like the first person had a chance to plead his case, o-dog was good about letting him get hisstory out. He on the other hand didn't last a minute before the judge said something about the way he talked and blah blah blah. Yes, it's an ignorantway of talking but it shouldn't matter. X every other thing out of the scenario, if the first thing the judge said was something about his outfit, thatwhole audience would've clapped. He never had a chance because of his demeanor, which is wrong. For all we know that could be the mans only shirt andsomebody let him borrow the jewelry because it would make him look like he actually had something in his life. I know what I just said is implausible, but mypoint is that it shouldn't matter. Of course o-dog could have been lying but at one point he said he never even mentioned dead homies. The other mancould've completely fabricated the tale but noones going to know because the judge was too busy concerning himself with the way o-dog talked, while he hasevery right to talk however he wants. ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE, DISREGARD EVERYTHING I JUST SAID BECAUSE EVERY JUDGE SHOW ON TV IS FIXED AND MADE ENTIRELY FORENTERTAINMENT. I CONTRADICTED MY USUAL VIEWS ON THESE TYPES OF THINGS BY RESPONDING in the way that I did. You people just surprise me that noone stuck up forO-dog. Yall just jealous you can't hold a gun sideways like him.

Back
Top Bottom