Juelz Santana Claims Jay-Z Fell Off

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Them boys fools......

I wonder if dudes decide to say this cuz no prominent rapper has said it yet and think ppl dont know this? This aint news then again Juelz should be workin ongettin on to lyrical skill before he talks about somebody who's been consistent with it for so long.

Ol Man Jigga is right we need a board.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well the washed up Jay-z last album was better than any album Juelz ever put out in his career so what exactly does that say about him. Juelz and his Dipsetcounterparts aren't even relevant to hip-hop right now and haven't been sicne Ballin in 06.

laugh.gif
@ asking Dipset what happen to NY hip-hop when they out making trackslike Crunk Muzik & rapping over dirty south beats, promoting Bloods a Westcoast thing & Drinking Sizzurp a Houston thing... them the last dudes youshould ask that question to.

laugh.gif
@ asking Dipset what happen to NY hip-hop when they out making tracks like Crunk Muzik & rapping over dirty south beats, promoting Bloods a Westcoast thing & Drinking Sizzurp a Houston thing... them the last dudes you should ask that question to.
Co-sign

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well the washed up Jay-z last album was better than any album Juelz ever put out in his career so what exactly does that say about him. Juelz and his Dipset counterparts aren't even relevant to hip-hop right now and haven't been sicne Ballin in 06.

laugh.gif
@ asking Dipset what happen to NY hip-hop when they out making tracks like Crunk Muzik & rapping over dirty south beats, promoting Bloods a Westcoast thing & Drinking Sizzurp a Houston thing... them the last dudes you should ask that question to.

laugh.gif

Would it be impossible to say Jay fell off? Unless he remains at the same level (possibly Blueprint era) and he's gone down from there, then I think Juelzmay have a valid argument.

The fact that Juelz was shook to even talk in a negative light about Jay-Z while he was still president just speaks to his character.....when Cam & Jimfirst start goin at Jay, Juelz was playing the roll of Sting staying away from all conflict, up in the rafters and $!$!...now he got the heart to talk reckless

"Jay-Z....*10 second pause* (nervous).....cannot push my alblululm back"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Juelz....

The fact that Juelz was shook to even talk in a negative light about Jay-Z while he was still president just speaks to his character.....when Cam & Jim first start goin at Jay, Juelz was playing the roll of Sting staying away from all conflict, up in the rafters and $!$!...now he got the heart to talk reckless "Jay-Z....*10 second pause* (nervous).....cannot push my alblululm back"

Hey Jimmy.....Where's Max at???? Kinda coincidental that you start to make your best music once Max came around huh???? Hmmm....

"Jay-Z....*10 second pause* (nervous).....cannot push my alblululm back"
laugh.gif
i was gonna mention that, i was gonna say, is it me ordoes juelz seem slighty shook when speaking bad about jay
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Them bars was kinda hot tho
laugh.gif
and Jim Jones does have a point about NY rappers being selfish. Most of the Down rappers whenever there's a remix you hearall them N___s on it. Wayne, Luda, Ross, T-Pain, Jeezy etc. But these are kinda the wrong cats to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom