July 2018 Pickup Thread Keep that money flowing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1E25397C-ABEE-4C9A-B711-65E52463C73B.jpeg

Wanted these for years
Took an L camping for these at 21 Mercer back when I was foolish enough to do such a thing :smh:.

Took an L camping for these at 21 Mercer back when I was foolish enough to do such a thing :smh:.
If someone camped consistently for Sneakers them Ls most certainly happened. I paid about $240 which is not bad at all in my opinion. Now all I need is them aunt pearl kd ivs

If someone camped consistently for Sneakers them Ls most certainly happened. I paid about $240 which is not bad at all in my opinion. Now all I need is them aunt pearl kd ivs
Great price.

Around half way through all of the kd4 releases everybody realized that they were fire :lol:

Galaxies were going for 7-800 at one point.

Great price.

Around half way through all of the kd4 releases everybody realized that they were fire :lol:

Galaxies were going for 7-800 at one point.
Yea that was the heyday of Nike basketball. I don’t think I’ll get that same love price for aunt pearls like I did the scoring titles :lol:
Someone got a 13 up for $555 no box, tempted but a little much

Absolutely sickening!!! I find OGs on eBay all the time, but 90% of them have soles that look like they’ve been trying to stop a car.

Bro. That's literally 97.3% of all used pairs in every size. They post pics of the uppers of the shoes and theyre pristine, yet the soles are holier than Jesus. And they STILL have the audacity to ask $100+ for them. Just trash them at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom