JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

I'm gonna have to see these in person but my first impression is that I'm pass on em. IMO why get a knock of space jam when I already got the real thing!

I'm gonna have to see these in person but my first impression is that I'm pass on em. IMO why get a knock of space jam when I already got the real thing!

what online sites can i snag these at? DC is bad with SBs. No smart answers helpful ones only.

what online sites can i snag these at? DC is bad with SBs. No smart answers helpful ones only.

J... You should of told everyone the RD b4 the web heard it.

Cant wait for the 23rd. Ill line up if I have to!

J... You should of told everyone the RD b4 the web heard it.

Cant wait for the 23rd. Ill line up if I have to!

its good that they did a release date on these actually. i cant picture the madness and employees getting on their last nerves answering calls non stop being asked about them.

its good that they did a release date on these actually. i cant picture the madness and employees getting on their last nerves answering calls non stop being asked about them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeaaaa but not everyone is gonna be out to get them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeaaaa but not everyone is gonna be out to get them.

This shoe is secretly being kept quiet so no hype to come about. And Ppl know this.

But trust me.... Once this shoe releases, Every SoCal skate shop is gonna have all their phone lines disconnected.... HOH status.

This shoe is secretly being kept quiet so no hype to come about. And Ppl know this.

But trust me.... Once this shoe releases, Every SoCal skate shop is gonna have all their phone lines disconnected.... HOH status.

%%+@ this, I give up already....trying to cop these in the bay area is !*##@%% impossible. Hypebeast's are gonnna be all over these.

%%+@ this, I give up already....trying to cop these in the bay area is !*##@%% impossible. Hypebeast's are gonnna be all over these.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Serious? I'm from the bay and it's really not that hard to cop SB's.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Serious? I'm from the bay and it's really not that hard to cop SB's.

Back
Top Bottom