JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Already got my date here in Orlando
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

July 23rd is concrete right???
Pretty much. But take it with a grain.

I vaguely remember a couple of SBs getting street-dated like this, and skate shops here in Southern Cali didn't give a !@#$. Many of 'em sold their joints on their own time.

I'm blanking out on what these were.

I know in the South they street dated the RESN, Skunks, and I think the Blue Lobsters got a date to coincide with the release of the Debacle bluray at shops. As the brand grows up you start seeing more and more of this, but older shops that have a great relationship with their rep probably won't get more than a slap on the wrist for breaking the release date.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

July 23rd is concrete right???
Pretty much. But take it with a grain.

I vaguely remember a couple of SBs getting street-dated like this, and skate shops here in Southern Cali didn't give a !@#$. Many of 'em sold their joints on their own time.

I'm blanking out on what these were.

I know in the South they street dated the RESN, Skunks, and I think the Blue Lobsters got a date to coincide with the release of the Debacle bluray at shops. As the brand grows up you start seeing more and more of this, but older shops that have a great relationship with their rep probably won't get more than a slap on the wrist for breaking the release date.

any spots in the san francisco area getting these? I just called a spot and they said they sold em months ago...weaaaaaaak

any spots in the san francisco area getting these? I just called a spot and they said they sold em months ago...weaaaaaaak

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

they were probably messin with you....Atlas will prob get em.....atlasskateboardstore.com
Does FTC in SF get QS's, I feel like they don't, but it's a worth a try. What about DLX? 

Just call around near the middle of July and you'll find somewhere man.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

they were probably messin with you....Atlas will prob get em.....atlasskateboardstore.com
Does FTC in SF get QS's, I feel like they don't, but it's a worth a try. What about DLX? 

Just call around near the middle of July and you'll find somewhere man.

Any stores in the I.E getting these? Active Rancho Cucamonga? I dont wanna drive to LA/OC for these.

Any stores in the I.E getting these? Active Rancho Cucamonga? I dont wanna drive to LA/OC for these.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'm going to call around the Rancho/Claremont/Ontario area this week asking about them.  Keep you and the rest of NT updated.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'm going to call around the Rancho/Claremont/Ontario area this week asking about them.  Keep you and the rest of NT updated.

Back
Top Bottom