JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Wish it was next weekend I'm out of town on the 23rd
frown.gif

^that. is. nice.. can't get tired of seeing this shoe and will definitely try and scoop a pair.. might hit some royal blue fat laces on em..

^that. is. nice.. can't get tired of seeing this shoe and will definitely try and scoop a pair.. might hit some royal blue fat laces on em..

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

any spots in the san francisco area getting these? I just called a spot and they said they sold em months ago...weaaaaaaak

they were probably messin with you....Atlas will prob get em.....atlasskateboardstore.com
Does FTC in SF get QS's, I feel like they don't, but it's a worth a try. What about DLX? 

Just call around near the middle of July and you'll find somewhere man.

DLX was the place I called and he said they had sold them when they received their shipment in May. Hopefully, he just didnt know what he was talking about.

I'll give those places a call next week, thanks for the info fam.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

any spots in the san francisco area getting these? I just called a spot and they said they sold em months ago...weaaaaaaak

they were probably messin with you....Atlas will prob get em.....atlasskateboardstore.com
Does FTC in SF get QS's, I feel like they don't, but it's a worth a try. What about DLX? 

Just call around near the middle of July and you'll find somewhere man.

DLX was the place I called and he said they had sold them when they received their shipment in May. Hopefully, he just didnt know what he was talking about.

I'll give those places a call next week, thanks for the info fam.

Originally Posted by 45DE

what online sites will carry these? Or.what stores on the dc area will have them I only heard of elite.

read the post above you man....I'm sure if you are familiar with what stores in DC sell QS's, you will know where to cop em.....if you don't know, then call every shop in the area and ask if they'll get them. good luck finding one though man.

Ok I can tell you are not from the area. Having a QS account does not mean you sell SBs. SBs are not big over here at all. That's why i am asking what stores will have these. Read the post above me for what? they cost $350 there did you not see that? I dunno why you even responded your comment was not helpful at all.  So again if anyone can help with stores in the area drop me a line or post in here. If I could help with info I would. If you are in the area let me know where you are so I can slap the hell outta you.

Originally Posted by 45DE

what online sites will carry these? Or.what stores on the dc area will have them I only heard of elite.

read the post above you man....I'm sure if you are familiar with what stores in DC sell QS's, you will know where to cop em.....if you don't know, then call every shop in the area and ask if they'll get them. good luck finding one though man.

Ok I can tell you are not from the area. Having a QS account does not mean you sell SBs. SBs are not big over here at all. That's why i am asking what stores will have these. Read the post above me for what? they cost $350 there did you not see that? I dunno why you even responded your comment was not helpful at all.  So again if anyone can help with stores in the area drop me a line or post in here. If I could help with info I would. If you are in the area let me know where you are so I can slap the hell outta you.

^^^^^nice pics these shoes are super nice in person i saw them when i went to the sf dunkexchange but dude wanted $350

^^^^^nice pics these shoes are super nice in person i saw them when i went to the sf dunkexchange but dude wanted $350

Back
Top Bottom