JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Prices keep going up and up. Hype Kills
tongue.gif

For the most part shipping should be the week of 18-22 and they should be all selling in all locations on the 23rd. But we all know how things go with Nike, especially lately.

For the most part shipping should be the week of 18-22 and they should be all selling in all locations on the 23rd. But we all know how things go with Nike, especially lately.

Every page has atleast 1 moron asking "yo- where they gonna be in my area" - SO , you mean to tell me you dudes are capable of creating a yuku account, joining NT, and navigating the site to ask these questions ..... YET, you cant muster up the intelligence to use a search engine ????

SPOILER ALERT:
1. Nike SB = Nike SkateBoard
2. Only shops with SB accounts sell these Nike SB's.
3. Go to yahoo, google, or any search engine and type in "nearest Nike SB store"
4. Call the first one that pops up- and ask them instead

Now, go to the top of the NT page, and click LOG OUT

You may now turn off your computer- Goodbye!

Every page has atleast 1 moron asking "yo- where they gonna be in my area" - SO , you mean to tell me you dudes are capable of creating a yuku account, joining NT, and navigating the site to ask these questions ..... YET, you cant muster up the intelligence to use a search engine ????

SPOILER ALERT:
1. Nike SB = Nike SkateBoard
2. Only shops with SB accounts sell these Nike SB's.
3. Go to yahoo, google, or any search engine and type in "nearest Nike SB store"
4. Call the first one that pops up- and ask them instead

Now, go to the top of the NT page, and click LOG OUT

You may now turn off your computer- Goodbye!

Back
Top Bottom