JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

My store said that they are charging 150
30t6p3b.gif
looks like I will not be picking these up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

lol at all the hype for this shoe just because its called the space jam sb's, lol at anyone who pays over 100 for these
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Well said.    The "Space Jam" theme and the fact that they're pretty limited is the ONLY thing fueling this fire. They're just black dunks, the patent doesnt even feel nice and thick like it does on the older XI's, they're stiff     Those "passport dunks (burgundy/golds) that just released are way more comfortable and better quality- and easy to get for retail                   
grin.gif
    But they exclusive YO-
laugh.gif

Oh........ and        just saw this on the last page     
    you mad,doggy?  

grin.gif
     u dam goddy?????????????
laugh.gif

lol at all the hype for this shoe just because its called the space jam sb's, lol at anyone who pays over 100 for these
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Well said.    The "Space Jam" theme and the fact that they're pretty limited is the ONLY thing fueling this fire. They're just black dunks, the patent doesnt even feel nice and thick like it does on the older XI's, they're stiff     Those "passport dunks (burgundy/golds) that just released are way more comfortable and better quality- and easy to get for retail                   
grin.gif
    But they exclusive YO-
laugh.gif

Oh........ and        just saw this on the last page     
    you mad,doggy?  

grin.gif
     u dam goddy?????????????
laugh.gif

airjaded - can't knock your hussel but good luck on reselling these.

I can only hope that there will not be any campers.

airjaded - can't knock your hussel but good luck on reselling these.

I can only hope that there will not be any campers.

laugh.gif

why 
laugh.gif
 at paying over 100? check all over niketalk people pay ridiculous prices for shoes that look horrible. people pay horrible prices for a lot of things. these would be a solid shoe at 100. save your 
laugh.gif
 for those that drop 800 for a south beach lebron 8 when the shoe retailed for 160 bro or people that drop 350+ on some foams that just dropped.. that to me is laughable..

laugh.gif

why 
laugh.gif
 at paying over 100? check all over niketalk people pay ridiculous prices for shoes that look horrible. people pay horrible prices for a lot of things. these would be a solid shoe at 100. save your 
laugh.gif
 for those that drop 800 for a south beach lebron 8 when the shoe retailed for 160 bro or people that drop 350+ on some foams that just dropped.. that to me is laughable..

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

i'll get mine for $83. I love my shop. Never rapin

My shop never has in the past either, always selling stuff for box.But the dude who runs the whole shoe ordeal was pissed at some dude sending in some guys from his job to grab 6 pairs of Brooklyn Projects to flip and he knows they'll do the same again this time.So his reasoning is definitely fair and there, but it sure sucks for the rest of us.

My shop never has in the past either, always selling stuff for box.But the dude who runs the whole shoe ordeal was pissed at some dude sending in some guys from his job to grab 6 pairs of Brooklyn Projects to flip and he knows they'll do the same again this time.So his reasoning is definitely fair and there, but it sure sucks for the rest of us.

Damn. Where ya'll located coppin these for retail. I envy you. Lol
All my local shops out here in So Cal are over doing it on the prices. If anyones got one out my way for retail would def. be appreciated.

Damn. Where ya'll located coppin these for retail. I envy you. Lol
All my local shops out here in So Cal are over doing it on the prices. If anyones got one out my way for retail would def. be appreciated.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

laugh.gif

why 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wasn't talking about the look of the shoe tho i was basically talking about the hype of the shoe because its called the space jam sb's, if they was just the black patent sb's there would be so much hype

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

laugh.gif

why 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wasn't talking about the look of the shoe tho i was basically talking about the hype of the shoe because its called the space jam sb's, if they was just the black patent sb's there would be so much hype

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I feel that. My shop just keeps it so no one can grab multiple pair per person. I feel where that dude is coming from tho...dudes come in that you know have no business coppin the kicks and kno nothing about anything. Its mad disrespectful but the owners want to make that money at the end of the day. They can't turn away customers who are spending that money...resell or not. If a dude puts in his work and gets a group of people to get there before everybody else I can give him his props on the hustle. It sucks for other cats, but you gotta know thats sadly how the game has turned these few years with dudes just in the shoes for the money.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I feel that. My shop just keeps it so no one can grab multiple pair per person. I feel where that dude is coming from tho...dudes come in that you know have no business coppin the kicks and kno nothing about anything. Its mad disrespectful but the owners want to make that money at the end of the day. They can't turn away customers who are spending that money...resell or not. If a dude puts in his work and gets a group of people to get there before everybody else I can give him his props on the hustle. It sucks for other cats, but you gotta know thats sadly how the game has turned these few years with dudes just in the shoes for the money.

One of my spots is saying 150.... Im all good with that.

Like the homie J. NO MORE than 150 and Ill be happy.

One of my spots is saying 150.... Im all good with that.

Like the homie J. NO MORE than 150 and Ill be happy.

super hot -kept up pretty good bak wit the yellowed cement joints and the true blue but I fell off after a while perfect time to return.

super hot -kept up pretty good bak wit the yellowed cement joints and the true blue but I fell off after a while perfect time to return.

Back
Top Bottom