JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

the market is all over the place right now....it's too early to say....I've seen 250-275 though. what have others seen?

I've seen $300-350! That's beyond rape prices!
i seen a pair go for 400 tht price is so sick 
There is a lot of other Sb's I would rather spend that type of $$ on than to pay $250+ for these. 
Im just sayin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Originally Posted by snuks5

the market is all over the place right now....it's too early to say....I've seen 250-275 though. what have others seen?

I've seen $300-350! That's beyond rape prices!
i seen a pair go for 400 tht price is so sick 
There is a lot of other Sb's I would rather spend that type of $$ on than to pay $250+ for these. 
Im just sayin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

I finally found it, may not apply to SJs, but just saying........
Judging by the Holiday 2011 line up it's safe to say SB has cut back drastically on it's allocations, most quickstrikes are now in the realm of 1000-1200 pairs, with maybe 2-3 each season, one rumor that caught our attention is in this Summer QS arsenal, a Space Jam SB Dunk is in the works- inspired by the original Jordan, rumored to be a low.

http://n-sb.org/10051/spa...-dunk-in-the-works/news/
lol @ quoting that garbage website. 

how is it garbage though? Everything they say isn't bitten and they post all their own pics too, unlike a lot of sneaker blogs (mainly SN)....I agree DLEE2703, but if you have these and could sell them for 250 or even 300, you would in a second hahah.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

I finally found it, may not apply to SJs, but just saying........
Judging by the Holiday 2011 line up it's safe to say SB has cut back drastically on it's allocations, most quickstrikes are now in the realm of 1000-1200 pairs, with maybe 2-3 each season, one rumor that caught our attention is in this Summer QS arsenal, a Space Jam SB Dunk is in the works- inspired by the original Jordan, rumored to be a low.

http://n-sb.org/10051/spa...-dunk-in-the-works/news/
lol @ quoting that garbage website. 

how is it garbage though? Everything they say isn't bitten and they post all their own pics too, unlike a lot of sneaker blogs (mainly SN)....I agree DLEE2703, but if you have these and could sell them for 250 or even 300, you would in a second hahah.

waited in line for a size 9 for 21 hrs, took that $$%#$ and sold it for 300 then bought my size for 260! LOVE this shoe!

waited in line for a size 9 for 21 hrs, took that $$%#$ and sold it for 300 then bought my size for 260! LOVE this shoe!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Awesome!!  You just worked for $1.90/hr. 
roll.gif
At least you got your pair. 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Awesome!!  You just worked for $1.90/hr. 
roll.gif
At least you got your pair. 

Brooklyn projects had a restock today. Only 10 pairs just missed my size now I have to trade this sz 10 for a 11

Brooklyn projects had a restock today. Only 10 pairs just missed my size now I have to trade this sz 10 for a 11

Got a big surprise at my spot today... went in to get some janoskis and dude asked me if i got the sj dunks... im like naaah i was callin spots etc.. and i had to work so when i got off there was already lines etc and he pops out with.. if we have em would u buy em? im like :O hell yeah! i had to go half a size down but they fit good... 180 price.. took the janoskis as well 
pimp.gif

Got a big surprise at my spot today... went in to get some janoskis and dude asked me if i got the sj dunks... im like naaah i was callin spots etc.. and i had to work so when i got off there was already lines etc and he pops out with.. if we have em would u buy em? im like :O hell yeah! i had to go half a size down but they fit good... 180 price.. took the janoskis as well 
pimp.gif

couldnt get it on the release date.. been trying to get em since they came out lol but i dont want to spend cash only trade xD its impossible!

couldnt get it on the release date.. been trying to get em since they came out lol but i dont want to spend cash only trade xD its impossible!

Back
Top Bottom