JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

pretty hyped for these, hopefully two purr for me.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

WE OUT! 

how the hell do you make it bigger? (thats what she said I know) but for real how you make those things bigger?

what online sites will carry these? Or.what stores on the dc area will have them I only heard of elite.

what online sites will carry these? Or.what stores on the dc area will have them I only heard of elite.

Originally Posted by 45DE

read the post above you man....I'm sure if you are familiar with what stores in DC sell QS's, you will know where to cop em.....if you don't know, then call every shop in the area and ask if they'll get them. good luck finding one though man.

Originally Posted by 45DE

read the post above you man....I'm sure if you are familiar with what stores in DC sell QS's, you will know where to cop em.....if you don't know, then call every shop in the area and ask if they'll get them. good luck finding one though man.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

July 23rd is concrete right???
Pretty much. But take it with a grain.

I vaguely remember a couple of SBs getting street-dated like this, and skate shops here in Southern Cali didn't give a !@#$. Many of 'em sold their joints on their own time.

I'm blanking out on what these were.

I vaguely remember a couple of SBs getting street-dated like this, and skate shops here in Southern Cali didn't give a !@#$. Many of 'em sold their joints on their own time.

Can anyone clue me in as to where may be the best place to look for these in North Jersey? (avoiding NYC if all possible)

Can anyone clue me in as to where may be the best place to look for these in North Jersey? (avoiding NYC if all possible)

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

This man speaks the the truth
pimp.gif
Many shops are putting them out earlier.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

This man speaks the the truth
pimp.gif
Many shops are putting them out earlier.

Back
Top Bottom