Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Impact really investing in their product, fued with Sami and eddie Edwards seemed intense with all the videos they did.

How did EE get a now Tommy dreamer body

Not watching it right now (will probably catch matches separately a couple days later), but this is the first time one of these Impact start from scratch re-boots have actually felt like a true re-boot, and not just a different coat of paint covering the same ****. They're doing such a good job re-branding that they made Eddie Edwards - one of the biggest CAWs in history - have a personality/actual gimmick. I never would have thought that would happen. I figured he was destined to be 07-09 Cody Rhodes forever.

Serious Question: is The Undertakers 1997
underrated?

1. Had That great 4 corners match at the Feb PPV
2. Good match with Foley Revenge of the taker
3. Very good match with Vader at Canadian Stampede
4. 2 Excellent matches with Bret Hart(the one night only match was good until the finish.
5. And obviously HIAC with HBK.

That's a great mix of opponents and different styles. Besides DDP and Austin who had a better 97?

Serious Question: is The Undertakers 1997
underrated?

1. Had That great 4 corners match at the Feb PPV
2. Good match with Foley Revenge of the taker
3. Very good match with Vader at Canadian Stampede
4. 2 Excellent matches with Bret Hart(the one night only match was good until the finish.
5. And obviously HIAC with HBK.

That's a great mix of opponents and different styles. Besides DDP and Austin who had a better 97?

I don't think it's underrated, as a lot of people have given props to his '97 work (and the WWF in '97 in general). I think it's more that Taker has been so washed for awhile and put on some embarrassing performances in recent years, damaging his legacy with every match just like Eminem releasing albums.

undertaker fell off when he started showing up at nba arenas in full costume like some sort of clown smh.

That picture is one of the most cringeworthy things I have ever seen
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom