Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

I don't think it's underrated, as a lot of people have given props to his '97 work (and the WWF in '97 in general). I think it's more that Taker has been so washed for awhile and put on some embarrassing performances in recent years, damaging his legacy with every match just like Eminem releasing albums.

His legacy isn’t damaged at all..People watch it and know what it is, so I don’t think they’re as hard on him as some other wrestlers who’ve stayed too long..If he was out there every week then I’d agree..But keeping it to 1 or 2 matches a year hasn’t had a damaging impact on his overall legacy..Nobody will ever say “UT would be the GOAT big man if he’d have just hung it up earlier”..

maxresdefault.jpg
I've never seen this lol. I only saw him outside the Cavs locker room because they wanted a picture of him and Lebron

I guess I'm BOUND for GLORY in October!! This FITE APP is dope I bought 1 PPV for ROH and had enough points to watch this for free lol and you keep the PPV to replay pretty dope.

After nearly an hour rain delay, the Subway Series finale (Mets vs Yankees) was postponed and rescheduled for Monday, Aug. 13 at 7:05 p.m. back in The Bronx. The teams split the first two games.

@dcallamerican

Have SIRI remind you on your phone.

Back
Top Bottom