Jump Offs Wanting To Be More Than 'Jump Offs' Unappreciation,,

spot rusherz

Banned
This is the worst.
smh.gif

Why does this *+$! always happen?... or am I the only one?
nerd.gif

I got these dumb broads texting / calling me all gotdamn day
smh.gif
Whenever I'm with wifey, I be on some CIA type *+$! and lock EVERYTHING on my phone... Texts / Pics / Vids..
smh.gif

All I wanted to do is get some Genius and smash
smh.gif
.. I feel like Martin Lawrencein A Thin Line Between Love And Hate
tired.gif

happened to me after a week of straight ignoring all communication including live interactions. they get it

Word...they wanna start going 2 the movies and gettin fed and bein seen in public...like you dont know what this is...you think its a coincidence I only showup after dark every time and leave right after I get-get-get it? Girl dont be absurd...

Originally Posted by Jays585

Dude said genius lmao.
A genius is anindividual who successfully applies a previously unknown technique in the production of a work of art, science or calculation, or who masters and personalizesa known technique. A genius typically possesses great intelligence or remarkable abilities in a specific subject.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i know what you mean, shidd it got to the point that i had to change my number...broads wasnt trying to hear im done with them.

texting and calling at 1 and 2 am, while im laid up with my ol lady.

smh.gif

i know what you mean, shidd it got to the point that i had to change my number...broads wasnt trying to hear im done with them.

texting and calling at 1 and 2 am, while im laid up with my ol lady.

smh.gif

you never know if you don't try...they know what it is but even if they dont show it...there's almost always that lil bit of hope of becoming themain...or at least feeling like one...

Yea......Been there done that.

Jump-Offs always have too much hope...........I dropped the one i had because she asked if i would ever leave my girl for her.

I told her no.......but that dont stop them

Originally Posted by potus2028

Word...they wanna start going 2 the movies and gettin fed and bein seen in public...like you dont know what this is...you think its a coincidence I only show up after dark every time and leave right after I get-get-get it? Girl dont be absurd...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my homeboys jump off wont leave me alone, I never did anything with her or wanted to

pacmagic-she weighs like 100 pounds more than me

smh at using ways instead of weighs

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

"I really like you"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
just finished dealing with one like this.

first time after we smash she was all up on some lovey-dovey cuddle, smooching type $%%*. i was drunk so i was whatever with it.

but then she hit me with the you "i really like you"

i said "oh yeah?" and just laid there. she gave me the look like
frown.gif

sorry bird.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom