Jump Offs Wanting To Be More Than 'Jump Offs' Unappreciation,,

Originally Posted by potus2028

Here's my favorite: *after sex* 'I been thinkin...what are we?"

(Answer, a satisfied son'bia in a Cowboys fitted and a chick that should prolly wash her face in the near future)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girl called me when I'm at the gym, so I return the call an hour later she talking about "Oh it was by mistake my phone touch screen etc...". Itell her ok and that I'm hopping in the shower now. I get an instant message saying "Oh you dont care about me, I feel like I'm pouring all myfeelings and getting nothing in return from you.

Please.

You dudes gotta stop and think if you're leading them on, for real. Some chicks will take the smallest thing and be like "omgz he likesmeeeeeeee!!!!"
laugh.gif
How many of you were straight up like "yo, ijust wanna put it in you, i don't wanna wife"? Maybe not so bluntly, but something along those lines so she gets it. I bet only a handful, if any. Ifyou told her and she's still won't get off ur junk, she's an idiot. Probably young and desperate. Fail.
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

You deserve it for cheating.

Lolz
roll.gif

^exactly, I know I lead these birds on, most of yall do too. No ones forcing yall to play ball.

(Answer, a satisfied son'bia in a Cowboys fitted and a chick that should prolly wash her face in the near future)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn!!

UNAPPRECIATED

I had one dome me up the first time out after like two drinks, smash in the car the next night and more neck in the car the next saturday. Then she gets upsetcause we don't do anything else, like I really sold her a dream and !$%!

Like Ti said " we ain't on a date, what we sitting, eating, drinking for?"

i got this j.o. that keeps hintin that she loves me n i only been smashin for 2wks lol

I learned how to get rid of them..

just put the tip in....and they'll leave you alone..

never bang a JO more than twice. if you bang her 3 times in a 3 week period she thinks its a relationship.

^^why is this though? Surely they should know by the way they are spoken to! I have never been the type to lie for the @$#@* (okay maybe a lil) and thesechicks always fall in love with the meat.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

...."so i mean...where do we stand"

j8jyib.jpg

clown...we stand on the ground
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got this one sendin my official military email letters of how she loves me and she is sorry for aggravating me
roll.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif

smfh.. just gotta let em' know from the jump..

"we just +*##$$ and thats it.. nothing more, nothing less"

you just gotta put it into terms so that they feel a special way about it and they are down w/ it..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

a year ago, I had some j.o. hittin me up all the time, tryna' come to the crib all the time, askin; my friends what Im doing/where im at on somestalker/loser type $!%+.. I even heard this chick had written my name all over a piece of paper w/ hearts and all this other foolishness.
indifferent.gif
That was the last straw nd I cut her %#% loose a few days later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

you just gotta put it into terms so that they feel a special way about it and they are down w/ it..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

a year ago, I had some j.o. hittin me up all the time, tryna' come to the crib all the time, askin; my friends what Im doing/where im at on some stalker/loser type $!%+.. I even heard this chick had written my name all over a piece of paper w/ hearts and all this other foolishness.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
saying stuff like that in the beginning will mess your whole movement up
laugh.gif

she should KNOW what it is.If she doesnt she will eventually
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

a year ago, I had some j.o. hittin me up all the time, tryna' come to the crib all the time, askin; my friends what Im doing/where im at on some stalker/loser type $!%+.. I even heard this chick had written my name all over a piece of paper w/ hearts and all this other foolishness.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

QFT.....

As long as you don't have a gf or as long as your gf is cool with it it's actually appreciated by me

It just means I have priority with her meaning when I call her and it's game time, she's already in uniform running out the locker room

Doesn't matter if she wants to go places, we can go as long as she's paying or the flip side, she can ask to go places all she wants as long as sheknows I'm not going

MAAAAAN I got the same thing going on right now.

Chick A drives 2.5 hours to see me at least once a month and blows up my phone ALL DAY LONG.
indifferent.gif

Chick B just won't stop texting me, so I cave and head over and then she texts me MORE until the next time!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom