Jumpman pro II to be retroed

l_d42930c4c416e06690e62fd092a3948b.jpg

I have these worn in a 13... in their OG box, taped up in a shipping box.
wink.gif

But who knows, I may end up opening it back up...

I will definitley be buying the black/royal colorway. I am so happy these are releasing again!

Please change the title of the post...the Jumpman Pro I (the first one)...NOT the Jumpman Pro II will be releasing starting in October...

these arent in any catalogs through the holiday season so im not to sure these are releasing in 08
That is because they are not an in-line style...they are a Footlocker, Inc ONLY style (in the US)...

There will be some OG colorways releasing, as well as a few nice new colorways...

JM

lol i had these back in the 5th Grade..got clowned on by some little preppy white dudes with chucks on because i had some "Fake Jordans"..smh atthose losers i can't wait to get another black white and gold pair...prolly cop the other 2 just cuz i can...How much was retail on these 125?

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Please change the title of the post...the Jumpman Pro I (the first one)...NOT the Jumpman Pro II will be releasing starting in October...

these arent in any catalogs through the holiday season so im not to sure these are releasing in 08
That is because they are not an in-line style...they are a Footlocker, Inc ONLY style (in the US)...

There will be some OG colorways releasing, as well as a few nice new colorways...

JM
JM,

When is the Playoff-inspired cw dropping? Thanks in advance!

*PLEASE let them stay around the $120 OG retail price and not on some $160 type %$!@)
I thought they were like $75 in response to parents outcry over kids getting killed for Jordans, And because they were too expensive?

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I been waiting on these for years. Finally back to the jhs days. Im lovin it.This is about the only jordan i had when growing up because it wasn't that popular and nobody was gettin killed for these.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

lol i had these back in the 5th Grade..got clowned on by some little preppy white dudes with chucks on because i had some "Fake Jordans"..smh at those losers i can't wait to get another black white and gold pair...prolly cop the other 2 just cuz i can...How much was retail on these 125?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

l_d42930c4c416e06690e62fd092a3948b.jpg

I have these worn in a 13... in their OG box, taped up in a shipping box.
wink.gif

But who knows, I may end up opening it back up...

This is far and away my favorite colorway. Why must I keep getting the screwjob.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM
JM,

When is the Playoff-inspired cw dropping? Thanks in advance!
Black/Anthracite-Varsity Red in October

White/Varsity Red-Black in November

Back
Top Bottom