June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Originally Posted by jcliz

Stopped by Jeffersonville yesterday on the way to watch my Reds poop down their legs against the Sox.

i gave the lady the style code for the carbon fiber flight 95s to get a price check and they said they dont have them in the system???

They were on the hash wall for $39.99 I believe. I saw at least 4-5 pairs between 8-9.5 and then some larger. They also had some sitting on the shelf thatweren't marked down but it wasn't a complete size run. That's weird that they aren't in the system.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by TIMBSJFORCE1

Pippens in Ontario mills. If you want it just give them a call.

What color in those Pippen's?
Whats the number to Ontario Mills?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

all blacks btw and i think they were either 100 or 120. shame lol
dial up your boy google to find the number...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

80 is too much for them. They had them in ross for $27.99. I'll cop if they drop in price.
corrected.
happy.gif
I lucked up on a pair a few months back.

If anyone cares, the white/black/orange CB34 are $59.99 minus 30% at FinishLine stores...Comes out to $42 and change plus taxes...

Angel

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by ed2trey

has anyone seen blk/wht/purple barkley godzilla's

at any outlet's in a size 10?
If Only People Actually READ What Is Being Posted In This Thread
smh.gif
exactly. you should take your own advice. if you would have READ what was posted you would haveseen that i called the outlet
that had them but they didn't have my size. you should actually read the post before you come in here with that crap

Originally Posted by straight lux

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Those Godzillas have been at San Ysidro for a while. Hopefully we'll get a price drop soon.

i just called and they said they only have a 8 and a 8.5.

anyone else see these at an outlet?

how does nike find work. do you have to do it instore or can you call?
are u serious i saw a grip of boxes of them im pretty sure of it they've been sittin on the shelves for so long
when i went about a month ago, there were literally two columns full

I just called and heard the same thing and if anyone can look out for a 11.5. I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

What color in those Pippen's?
Whats the number to Ontario Mills?
They were all blk. Footlocker in ontario mills has them.

One other thing, The George Town Air Jordan XV SEs are $79.99, and these are minus 30% at Finishlines stores. The store near me only had a 10 unfortunately..

Angel

smh.gif
exactly. you should take your own advice. if you would have READ what was posted you would have seen that i called the outlet
that had them but they didn't have my size. you should actually read the post before you come in here with that crap
and I told you how to call to find out if other outlets had them in your size, have you tried that yet?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

smh.gif
exactly. you should take your own advice. if you would have READ what was posted you would have seen that i called the outlet
and I told you how to call to find out if other outlets had them in your size, have you tried that yet?
yes i did. opry mills had a 9.5 and a 10.5, neither of which are my

size. but thanks for trying to help, i appreciate it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

One other thing, The George Town Air Jordan XV SEs are $79.99, and these are minus 30% at Finishlines stores. The store near me only had a 10 unfortunately..

Angel

Yea what is this 30% all about, they got some type of sale going on at Finishline for the stores only?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

smh.gif
yes i did. opry mills had a 9.5 and a 10.5, neither of which are my

size. but thanks for trying to help, i appreciate it.
wink.gif

So If You READ The Posts Made Here And Followed The Advice Given To Locate Your Size Like You Say You Did, WhyAre You In Here Asking Questions YOU KNOW The Answers To?
eyes.gif

(Shot Out To DaDoc For The Gif)

^^^its on a clearance rack and if theres a blue sticker on it you get an additional 30% off but more than likely its the only pair left.

Marshalls Update - Everything was a FSR

Air Force 09 Low - White/White (Synthetic Leather) and White/Carolina Blue (Patent Leather)
Vandal Highs, with Straps - White/Navy/Gold, Black/Red, and Black/Mint
Air Max Spot Up - Black/Gray, Black/White, White/Black/Red (Patent Leather)

Hadn't seen those last two colorways of the Spot ups before. Not bad for $39.99. The AF09's and Vandals were $49.99.

Back
Top Bottom