December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Mojo didn’t get fired since Wwe released gronk???
I see he left that hype gimmick once again

I don't want him fired, just have him in programs with Big E, Lashley or any big guys who may or may not accidentally botch moves. Too bad Mark Henry and Farooq are retired.

Catching up after the blackout. Need Candice and Shelton to JOTM. And Jericho needs to permanently stay on there.

Did Anderson and Gallows have a match after WM or can the story line of Taker killing them off remain as legit

D deleted

Can you post some WCW matches you found to be your favorite?

Also, I appreciate how you just post videos and don't try to force someone to watch like that guy from the District of Maryland and Virginia.

Since the temporary NT shutdown, I’ve bought a new house, increased my credit score, and learned a new language.

Niiiiice! I’m in the process of closing in July! Congrats brother!

Catching up after the blackout. Need Candice and Shelton to JOTM. And Jericho needs to permanently stay on there.

Did Anderson and Gallows have a match after WM or can the story line of Taker killing them off remain as legit

Taker legit killed them in the WWE Continuum.

Bayley may be the best obnoxious champ I've seen. Congrats to her & my Hot Mama Banks.
She hasn’t been obnoxious at all after her makeover and heel turn. I also think she’s the hottest woman in the division right now. I really like her new look, it brings out her beauty.
I had a feeling they were going to win the belts when the match was booked as the main event. Any time a women’s division match is the main event it results in a title change.

It looks like they’ve been training Alexa because she actually did two wrestling moves tonight.

She hasn’t been obnoxious at all after her makeover and heel turn. I also think she’s the hottest woman in the division right now. I really like her new look, it brings out her beauty.
I had a feeling they were going to win the belts when the match was booked as the main event. Any time a women’s division match is the main event it results in a title change.

It looks like they’ve been training Alexa because she actually did two wrestling moves tonight.

I won't say Bayley is a beauty, but she definitely is more attractive with the new haircut and attitude..Plus the body is Top 5, probably top 3, in the business today..

She's a better verison of Kevin Owens when he was Universal Champion. He was obnoxious as well, but he was buster as a champion. Most of his matches ended in a dq & if he won it wasn't on his own. While w/ Bayley I believe she's won most or her (title) matches by herself. Also, the minimal/no audience thing has benefited her a lot b/c we can hear her **** talking; which I find to be very funny, but I know a lot of ppl probably wants to duff her in her ****. Bayley's always been pretty.

Nikki Cross is doing also doing well b/c they're letting her show her personality, which clashes well w/ wrestling style opposed to being overly naive Alexa Bliss tag along. Also, I'll compliment Alexa's in ring stuff when her opponent isn't Sasha (who looks like she's been watching been some wcw cruiserweight matches lately). You gotta be complete **** to not at least look semi good in the ring w/ her.

I’ve liked Alexa a lot better in this position as a face and in the tag division. Gave her a much needed break from having the women’s title for 3 years.

Also main roster Nikki has been better than NXT Nikki. I wasn’t a big fan of her crazy character. Plus the gear change has brought out the thickness

She's a better verison of Kevin Owens when he was Universal Champion. He was obnoxious as well, but he was buster as a champion. Most of his matches ended in a dq & if he won it wasn't on his own. While w/ Bayley I believe she's won most or her (title) matches by herself. Also, the minimal/no audience thing has benefited her a lot b/c we can hear her **** talking; which I find to be very funny, but I know a lot of ppl probably wants to duff her in her ****. Bayley's always been pretty.

Nikki Cross is doing also doing well b/c they're letting her show her personality, which clashes well w/ wrestling style opposed to being overly naive Alexa Bliss tag along. Also, I'll compliment Alexa's in ring stuff when her opponent isn't Sasha (who looks like she's been watching been some wcw cruiserweight matches lately). You gotta be complete **** to not at least look semi good in the ring w/ her.

There is nothing about Bayley's in-ring ability that is better than KO's..

Back
Top Bottom