Just another reason Xbox>Playstation

People always ask me why I pay extra money to pay for XBL, it's times like these where I just ask them if they wanna play online right now 
pimp.gif
 Not sure what's going on but the Playstation Network is down! Sorry to all the Playstation NT'ers out there 
ohwell.gif

It's maintenance, though. 
laugh.gif

People are always asking you, huh? What a boring life you must lead.

eek.gif
eek.gif
mind blowing information my kind sir, I just copped an xbox off amazon because of this thread.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

its not down you can still sign in to play online,  but cant access account management 

My room mate is sitting in our dorm right now trying to play and it won't let him get online at all.

Op shut up ...why would people ask u whats going on with psn ... How would you know if you play xbox

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Op shut up ...why would people ask u whats going on with psn ... How would you know if you play xbox

People ask me why I pay for XBL instead of getting the free PSN. I also know because my room mate has a Playstation and I have an Xbox, so when I heard him yelling about not having PSN all I could do was 
roll.gif

For some reason the ''ol keep hitting x" trick isn't working on Netflix anymore. Anyone know a way around it?

Grown men arguing over game systems. Shut up and play whatever you have. Sounding like a bunch of little girls.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Grown men arguing over game systems. Shut up and play whatever you have. Sounding like a bunch of little girls.

I'm 18 and yes my friends and I still play video games, a lot of other 18 year olds I know play video games too.

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I'm 18 and yes my friends and I still play video games, a lot of other 18 year olds I know play video games too.
That's not the point I'm making. I'm also a gamer. But I could care less what the next man plays. Whether it  be XBOX, PS3, or with his toes. How do you look as a grown man arguing and defending something like a video game system as if your life depended on it? What exactly does that accomplish? Nothing right? Just play what you like, the next person plays what they like, and we move on. Threads like this are pitiful because people act like XBL or PSN make some sort of difference in how you live your life.

laugh.gif

Can't even lie though. PS3 has some amazing exclusives. That's really the only reason why I bought one.
PC and 360 gets the rest of the games

i have both and i only use 360 for Gears of war and call of duty
roll.gif
ps3 > 360
... but i can understand why you prefer 360 so dont hate me for my likes

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Conversely, don't open the thread.

Back
Top Bottom