Just booked a flight to Portland, Oregon! Any tips?

So me and 4 of my boys booked a trip on March to go see the Galaxy play the Timbers but wel be out there the weekend of. We are from Cali! Any suggestions on where to eat, drink, shop, or even stay? Any help would be appreciated :nthat:

Last edited:
So me and 4 of my boys booked a trip on March to go see the Galaxy play the Sounders but wel be out there the weekend of. We are from Cali! Any suggestions on where to eat, drink, shop, or even stay? Any help would be appreciated :nthat:

I know you didn't just refer to the MLS team from Portland as the 'Sounders'!

Ultimate disrespect. :smh: :smh: Ban this man!

I went to Portland in the summer. I'd love to go again. That tax free stuff is the business! But as far as food, so many stands/kiosks downtown. But I'd say eating at Lardo's and Pine State Biscuits were the most memorable. Pine State had some of the best fried chicken I've ever had. Voodoo Donuts was awesome too, so was Salt and Straw if you're looking for ice cream

update only -Jan 2016 the papers had big articles on how the portland food cart blocks are being developed into high rise because the land is more valuable as a building vs lot with food carts.

update only -Jan 2016 the papers had big articles on how the portland food cart blocks are being developed into high rise because the land is more valuable as a building vs lot with food carts.
This is what makes PDX so unique. This will be the first step to the city losing its soul. It happened in SF already. The people of culture will be priced out of the city they helped build the culture in.

-Tasty n Sons for breakfast
-Food trucks for lunch
-Pok Pok for dinner
...Then hit that Casa Diablo lol

I just came across this message but the Adidas store usually has promotion with TravelPortland or also if you have active duty military you can get anytime

going to Portland/Seattle next month. Does anyone know if you needa pass to go to nike &/or adidas store?

This is what makes PDX so unique. This will be the first step to the city losing its soul. It happened in SF already. The people of culture will be priced out of the city they helped build the culture in.
City was one of the first to go through this BS. Probably B4 any city in the US. NE Portland went through a huge ethnic change back in the 00's. Crazy displacement. http://fusion.net/story/44321/portland-is-the-most-gentrified-city-of-the-century/

Still need recommendations? If so...

Food

Screen Door - Great brunch spot, chicken & waffles
Slow Bar - Burger
Tilt - Burger Sandwiches
Apizza Scholls - Pizza

Boutique

Compound
Bait
Index PDX - Mentioned above.

82nd and foster for the best pho in PDX . Pho Vietnam. Hit up vape 9 if you into vapes. They got a chill staff. Then hit up Wiskey bar if you into edm that night

Back
Top Bottom