Just bought a pair of 15s from an NT'er... HONESTLY, do you think the have been worn ONE TIME?

I dont want to jump to conclusions, but I am really pissed off.....  He put some half *!! photos up, covering the toe boxes, so I texted him for more pics.....  He sent me 3 grainy pics.   I told him they wernt clear enough, and he said he couldnt send more because he was taking pics with his girls phone.

He swore up and down that they had only been used ONCE, and that they could pass for DS.  He promised and promised (I still have the texts), and said they were "mint".  Said they were "So Fresh" and that they were "Too Clean" and he didnt know why he sold them.
Well I got them today, only to open up a box of crap.  Used beaters, that have scratches, creases, fading on the front toe, and just look like crap....

I just wanted yalls opinion on whether or not you guys think they were as advertised, and if you guys woould be pissed with receiving these "Pass for DS" 15s, before I call PayPal and do something about it.     

Now he is telling me to resell them to someone else, to get my money back.

Here are some pictures that I just took....

Thanks, I appreciate the help........

^
laugh.gif
they are 15s though
eyes.gif
who did you buy them from?
nerd.gif

He said, "I just shot around in them, I didnt play ball".....   I said "Are you sure, or are you *******tting me?   He responded "Naw bro, just shot around in them.  They are FLAWLESS.  They can pass for DS."

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
they are 15s though
eyes.gif
who did you buy them from?
nerd.gif

Not gonna say names bro, Im not trying to put anyone on blast..... Ill probably just call PayPal, and call my bank and stop charge on my card to get my money back.

He told me to go sell them to someone else on here that wanted to buy them, before I sent the payment. 

I am not about to f*ck somebody over like he did me.

XVs creased easily. with that said, never believe a buyer that says worn once unless you have detailed pics.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

He probably did wear them one time...

.....to play ball
pretty much

And even IF they were worn one time, there wouldnt be scratches running down the side of the shoe.  There wouldnt be scratches all on the toe of the shoe.  There wouldnt be a WHITE faded part of black leather on the toe.       

I feel bad about getting my money back, but I think Im gonna have to.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

just cop the cdp ones there cheap and around

I want to, but I really love this colorway.....  I even told him I could get a DS pair for 175, and he said "You dont need to bro, these are so FRESH!".
I am gonna get the CDP pair next though.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

XVs creased easily. with that said, never believe a buyer that says worn once unless you have detailed pics.

Yeah, but not that bad for one time.....   I have seen people that had these, and wore them plenty of times, and they lok just like this, if not even better.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

He should be sentenced to bukkake

Something bro, ANYTHING.....  And to think I passed on a DS pair because this lying sack of sh*t....   Like I said, I feel bad getting my money back, but I got to do what I got to do.

HTownTexan wrote:
He said, "I just shot around in them, I didnt play ball".....   I said "Are you sure, or are you *******tting me?   He responded "Naw bro, just shot around in them.  They are FLAWLESS.  They can pass for DS."

roll.gif
Yeah... He def wore them to ball in.

I only "shoot around" in my beaters because I know it always leads to harder play/showing off. 

Honestly though, from your description I thought the shoes would be in much worse condition.  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

That they do, but not like that after 1 wear.  
The seller probably balled in them before he shipped them out to you.  Very very shady.  

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

HTownTexan wrote:
roll.gif
Yeah... He def wore them to ball in.

I only "shoot around" in my beaters because I know it always leads to harder play/showing off. 

Honestly though, from your description I thought the shoes would be in much worse condition.  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?

110.....   I know its not much, but its just the principle.    I told him, I him that I didnt have a lot of cash, because I have a mortgage payment, car payment, and said if I am going to spend money on something, I wanted to make sure it is what I wanted to buy since I dont have a lot of disposable income.

^ Not a bad price, even given their less than perfect condition. But due to the simple fact he tried to BS you and then has the nerve to tell you to sell them yourself I would file a charge back with out warning. Normally I would say to give him a chance to talk it out and refund the money on his own accord, but it seems he already made his decision.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

^ Not a bad price, even given their less than perfect condition. But due to the simple fact he tried to BS you and then has the nerve to tell you to sell them yourself I would file a charge back with out warning. Normally I would say to give him a chance to talk it out and refund the money on his own accord, but it seems he already made his decision.

Yea bro, thats how I feel.....   I feel bad about taking the money back, because maybe he really needed the money, but I feel like I got f*cked over.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

They are XVs man...that is where you first went wrong

Naw man, those are some of my favorite J's.....  A lot of people make a big deal about the first 13, but the 15s, 16s, and 18s are all underrated.

Getting your money back is the right thing. The guy wasn't up front with it everything and even when you said the pictures weren't clear enough, he didn't attempt to send more.

he did decieve you with words... but that may be his perception... next time make sure you get good pics before you buy and you will be able to eliminate most of this... if he cant take a good pic to make $ that he needs then hes obviously trying to hide something... my .02

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by redsfan3

They are XVs man...that is where you first went wrong

Naw man, those are some of my favorite J's.....  A lot of people make a big deal about the first 13, but the 15s, 16s, and 18s are all underrated.
100% agree on that.

Back
Top Bottom