Just broke up with my girlfriend vol:farmlife

By what age should a girl have some skills

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
So I was in an ok relationship . But I just wasn’t happy . We didn’t really have similar interests, she wasn’t really skilled and age had poor conversation skills. I told her I would give her to spring and well spring came . She was overall a good person it’s not like she cheated or did me wrong but I just felt it was time..

Thoughts ,

Advice,

Well wishes

rock-high-five-coach-wwe-wwf.gif

Sometimes I be wanting break up with mines and I'm sure she does sometimes as well :lol:. I be thinking we are incompatible, but we just have the same issues we need to work on.

I got potential yambs lined up if **** goes south soon. Gonna be a great summer regardless.

I am sure yall didn't have similar interests and good conversations BEFORE hand, so why even make her your girl?

Hi , I guess we had some similar interests I guess in food but I was like at a master level and she was maybe elementary ...

I remember one time she went to put something in the dish washer , and didn’t know dishwashers needed soap

So I was in an ok relationship . But I just wasn’t happy . We didn’t really have similar interests, she wasn’t really skilled and age had poor conversation skills. I told her I would give her to spring and well spring came . She was overall a good person it’s not like she cheated or did me wrong but I just felt it was time..

Thoughts ,

Advice,

Well wishes

Pics of said girlfriend?

Hi , I guess we had some similar interests I guess in food but I was like at a master level and she was maybe elementary ...

I remember one time she went to put something in the dish washer , and didn’t know dishwashers needed soap
You are funny man

DEAD @ farming. But if a shorty was nice with the farming and agriculture skills I’d be highly impressed. You never know when the zombie apocalypse will jump off

Back
Top Bottom