Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I'm in for the inevitable L.  
laugh.gif

Hat just looks like a basic JB SnapBack

So it won't raise the price too much if at all

I want these, would prob try and trade for the blue ones but I'm getting a head of myself with that comment

damn these are [emoji]128293[/emoji].. if its packaged with that leather hat I'm expecting retail to be at the very least $500

Nvm, just examined the picture, all leather hat. Leather actually looks nice and soft

Yea these will def be $500

Kanye disses nike for some irrelevant reason that only matters to him....then joins in on adidas which is pulling the same ole' evil imperialist/capitalist BS on third world countries. 

IDGAF Just give me the final product ahhhh! Don't need to hear this celebrity's "wisdom." 

Yes I'm drunk on New Years haha....can't wait til' the 30th to either have sugar or salt poured on me, suspense is killing me! 

Kanye disses nike for some irrelevant reason that only matters to him....then joins in on adidas which is pulling the same ole' evil imperialist/capitalist BS on third world countries. 

IDGAF Just give me the final product ahhhh! Don't need to hear this celebrity's "wisdom." 

Yes I'm drunk on New Years haha....can't wait til' the 30th to either have sugar or salt poured on me, suspense is killing me! 
Just occurred to me that this was prolly better suited for the yeezy thread

either way i could get my chocolate boost from a kit kat bar, need these just don's tho for real 

Ok so I'm new to the Just Don release. Last year I paid it no mind (and regret it). If a fellow NTer can help, I'd like to know how this release will be handled. Raffle I will assume is gonna be the go to method for purchase privileges. What stores will get them though? RVSP? FTL? ANY mom n pops?? Heard retail is between $275-$350. I'd like to go 100% in on these but I need more info regarding the release. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps.

Can't wait to grab these. I'll pay $500 easily for them, considering resale on the blues is around $1100.

Back
Top Bottom