Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Hat. No hat. I'm getting these. I'd prefer no hat though. For the price of one of those Don C hats I can get 3+ dope hats from Goorin Bros.

I'll be real surprised if these are under $700 if they all come packaged with the hat.  All leather hats on just don are like 650 with python bills, looks like this one doesn't have python, so it may take 200 or 300 off what would normally be 650.  Shoes were like 350 last time, so i am guessing 700 - 800 for the package.  We'll see, hopefully i am way off.

My hookup from last time said its $700 this time around, not $350 but didn't know why. After seeing that package w the hat, I think that's the reason.

Last edited:
JB/Nike really milking this pack thing now, huh? Now it's a shoe and too expensive hat. Next up: all shoes come with elite socks.

I know zome guys in here told me retail will be $350, im seeing $275 online KOF, snkrnews, complex, etc. Now im aeeing $700 in the thread. Wtf can a brotha get a solid price?? Damn i want but **** if 700 the ticket im good love my sneakers like the next 'head but that tag is ridiculous.

JB/Nike really milking this pack thing now, huh? Now it's a shoe and too expensive hat. Next up: all shoes come with elite socks.

If it really is a pack with a hat I'm out. I hate when they try to force other crap on us we don't want. I despise packs.

If it really is a pack with a hat I'm out. I hate when they try to force other crap on us we don't want. I despise packs.
TRU CHAINZ

damn packs, but this is one pack that won't sit

I seen guys last night showing off their Don C bracelets 
laugh.gif
 to girls (Hollywood nightclubs)

they'll buy a pack with the hat n shoes

I like, will try to cop. I struck out on the blues everywhere online. JB probably closing in on the resell gap, so maybe these will be somewhat lesser of a hassle to get.

Last edited:
never liked the blue ones but these actually look really nice.. hope i can cop
All the Euro spots that got the blues last time really getting a pack that will be $700? imagine what them custom fees will look like to US
sick.gif
probably another 100 or so

I know zome guys in here told me retail will be $350, im seeing $275 online KOF, snkrnews, complex, etc. Now im aeeing $700 in the thread. Wtf can a brotha get a solid price?? Damn i want but **** if 700 the ticket im good love my sneakers like the next 'head but that tag is ridiculous.

That $700 price is just speculation on what Just Don did last year with the blues pack. Retail should be around 300-350 or so though for the shoe only.

like many have stated previously I never cared for the blues but man these tans are beautiful :wow: :nthat:. I'm a sucker for earth tone colorways. hope I can grab a pair.

These are beautiful, hopefully they hit SNKRS (which inhale a good feeling that they will since PSNYs hit there). I wished the wings logo on the tongue was gold plated like those black and gold samples.

I mean the box has a dedicated area for a hat and pin so unless that's some type of promo packaging, I'd bet that's how they are meant to be released.

Back
Top Bottom