Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Did the pop up shop in LA have anything besides the shoes and jacket? My buddy was just curious cause he wasn't able to make it out.

What is your problem? My issue was with people complaining about spending $600 on these shoes while dropping $190 per pair of GR retros several times a year. If you are having that much of an issue saving your money maybe you shouldn't be buying luxury items like Jordan retros in the 1st place. Does that mean there isn't a market for $600 sneakers? Of course not. If you don't have the disposable income to afford these sneakers-either make enough money so you can easily afford them or realize that you can't and stop complaining about their high price.

I don't have any financial issues. I buy whatever I want when I want. That includes things besides shoes. I have blown money away foolishly in the past on trendy designer clothes that were not worth the money. I know I came across as very condescending in my rant, but what I really wanted to say is that there is no need to blow $700 on a pair of shoes and if you can't afford them you shouldn't feel like you have to have them. From reading posts here I get the feeling that people want to keep up with what people are copping. Also Jordans are not luxury items. Luxury is used very loosely in our generation. Every new condo in the 5 boros is advertised as luxurious for example even if it's a tiny studio/1 br. They are high end sport shoes period. They are literally on every other teenager/man's feet in NYC. If you go to malls, Fulton st or Fordham Rd. the percentage rises dramatically. I exaggerated a bit when talking about certain luxury items but felt it was appropriate to point out what is actually luxury since sneaker heads all like to stunt. It's a big part of hip hop and sneaker/basketball culture go hand in hand. I mentioned watches since they don't lose value and are a smarter buy than say a yeezy 2 or something with similar value at $4-5k. The sneaker will eventually be unwearable/crack while the watch will only go up in value. They also impress far more than any shoe can. All of the famous celebs with a dope shoe collection also have nice watch collections. Sorry for offending anyone. I think the shoes look great but not for $700. You gotta include sales tax. You can't buy them without paying for it. Most countries include it in the price but since we have 50 states with different state and local that practice is not used in America.

I don't have any financial issues. I buy whatever I want when I want. That includes things besides shoes. I have blown money away foolishly in the past on trendy designer clothes that were not worth the money. I know I came across as very condescending in my rant, but what I really wanted to say is that there is no need to blow $700 on a pair of shoes and if you can't afford them you shouldn't feel like you have to have them. From reading posts here I get the feeling that people want to keep up with what people are copping. Also Jordans are not luxury items. Luxury is used very loosely in our generation. Every new condo in the 5 boros is advertised as luxurious for example even if it's a tiny studio/1 br. They are high end sport shoes period. They are literally on every other teenager/man's feet in NYC. If you go to malls, Fulton st or Fordham Rd. the percentage rises dramatically. I exaggerated a bit when talking about certain luxury items but felt it was appropriate to point out what is actually luxury since sneaker heads all like to stunt. It's a big part of hip hop and sneaker/basketball culture go hand in hand. I mentioned watches since they don't lose value and are a smarter buy than say a yeezy 2 or something with similar value at $4-5k. The sneaker will eventually be unwearable/crack while the watch will only go up in value. They also impress far more than any shoe can. All of the famous celebs with a dope shoe collection also have nice watch collections. Sorry for offending anyone. I think the shoes look great but not for $700. You gotta include sales tax. You can't buy them without paying for it. Most countries include it in the price but since we have 50 states with different state and local that practice is not used in America.

@LouieKix Might want to edit your post on taking offers for the shoes you're selling before you get suspended or banned

Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom