Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Doubt I win but I did put my name in for the Ubiq raffle the other day

Good luck to all
forget them i called to see if i can just put my name over the phone due to the snow im from ac they were like nah you gotta drive down. i can understand why but still salty over that

For all my chicago peeps:

Just spent an hour in wicker park between RSVP and St. Alf's. Alf's is doing a raffle for 1 size run and not allowing you to ask for your size on the ticket (so pretty much like camping, first called get first choice on size). RSVP were very friendly and admitted they were only receiving 2-3 size runs FCFS (Camping starting tomorrow at 7pm, nobody is camping there right now). Also was told by them that the majority of pairs will be on JUSTDON.COM and EUROPE! Good luck tomorrow to all my broskis trying to cop to rock! Did a lil prayer for my size 13, hope this helped a bit

Thanks for the info man, I greatly appreciate it. What time is St.Alfs raffle ending? & Damn I feel like cats are going to line up around 3PM hopin to be first in line at 7. This release is nuts.

http://t.co/LeY4Istkgz

lol, i was going to go aswell. Thank god i didnt.
I'd pay an extra $200 just not to wait in a line like that if it was a shoe I really wanted. I have no clue how people actually camp for shoes; especially in a cold A55 place like NY. I just cannot fathom it. If it's anything more than standing in line for 15-20 mins, I'll either hope to get them on line, possibly pay some extra money, or simply move on.

them oven mitts tho 
laugh.gif

NDC not releasing definitely cut down on pairs that would have been in circulation but we aren't talking 800 pair limited, way too many spots are getting them for there to only be 800 pairs.

Same dudes calling for these to be over $1000 resale are the same dudes that are trying to flip these garbage Sock Darts for $300.

Last edited:

NDC not releasing definitely cut down on pairs that would have been in circulation but we aren't talking 800 pair limited, way too many spots are getting them for there to only be 800 pairs.

Same dudes calling for these to be over $1000 resale are the same dudes that are trying to flip these garbage Sock Darts for $300.
Thats all speculation...while several spots are getting them, that doesn't mean there will be many pairs (speculating again)

STA only got one size run

Most pairs online and Europe

Thirsty Jordan heads in the US will want

Same homie who sold a pair for 2k has buyers on deck for 1.5

Im....schleeep doe

Edit: Not saying there will be only 800 but I bet you the variance is  a couple hundred pair

Last edited:

Thats all speculation...while several spots are getting them, that doesn't mean there will be many pairs (speculating again)

STA only got one size run

Most pairs online and Europe

Thirsty Jordan heads in the US will want

Same homie who sold a pair for 2k has buyers on deck for 1.5

Im....schleeep doe
Bruh, dudes paid $1000 for Glow and Infrared Jordan Futures leading up to and the weekend of their release, they didn't release on ndc and they were perceived as being very limited.  Just because there are a few people that have more money than intelligence doesn't mean everybody else will follow them.

Last edited:

Bruh, dudes paid $1000 for Glow and Infrared Jordan Futures leading up to and the weekend of their release, they didn't release on ndc and they were perceived as being very limited.  Just because there are a few people that have more money than intelligence doesn't mean everybody else will follow them.
Didn't know anyone that paid a rack for the futures

However Jordan Futures aren't Jordan retros, even though this is a 2.

Jordan Futures weren't a collab, didnt have special packaging and released at Niketowns.

How do most people cook online? Bots, ATCs, back doors, etc

No major online release from Nike? NDC was the only way most people got frags.. whats that say here? 

Your last statement is right on the money and I 100% agree with it, but push comes to shove these are gonna go for bread..if not now then wait a year or two but you get what im sayin

Back
Top Bottom