Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Ehhh I don't know those blue ones hypnotize me in some kind of way [emoji]128563[/emoji]. Something about that blue damn with the right fit [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
pimp.gif
on crip

this

also the hat isn't a Don C hat, it's just a regular jordan hat according to what someone said on twitter

Yeah no pyhthon, but it is all leather, and has Just Don engraved on the back of the hat. All I know is I want these shoes. So whatever if it comes with the hat cool, if it doesn't cool.

Last time the shoes were $350, leather hat was $650, and jacket was $450. Most spots made you buy the hat or jacket to get the kicks.

So basically you guys think these will be just as hard as the first JD 2s

Ok I hope that's crappy white 350s drop same day too.

i belive the OGs in 1986 had that on soles. All of the 2s coming out now have it,been doing research but Og 2s are scarce & nobody has gotten back to me about it. One last pic tho I'm just ecstatic about these I havnt coped any shoes in over a year so I'm a put my all in to these[emoji]128513[/emoji]
View media item 1853200

i belive the OGs in 1986 had that on soles. All of the 2s coming out now have it,been doing research but Og 2s are scarce & nobody has gotten back to me about it. One last pic tho I'm just ecstatic about these I havnt coped any shoes in over a year so I'm a put my all in to these[emoji]128513[/emoji]
whats retail?

ALL OF Which 2's coming out have the Shoe Size in Rubber on the Sole bottom like the Video dude posted???

Radio Raheem's,the alternate 86'. I know JB is doing the remaster thing so that's what I assumed it had some type of thing to do with the OGs.

Those pics! :smokin

I really like that the hat is red with the cream accents. Might even keep the hat now.

lol my bad,kinda stomped me I didn't know the og did but yea all the ones now have it. Still curious as t what the retail will be

Back
Top Bottom