Just Don x Air Jordan 2

If this pack is $700 plus tax, it's not worth it. Practically paying 650 plus for shoes and how ever much you want to justify the hat costing. Don't see this pack reselling for much due to the hat. Not many(nearly everybody) is willing to pay 200 plus for that hat.

$700 is a big number for shoe and hat pack. I know they limited edition and Don C and they can't compare to any other pack. But it was a hard pill to swallow copping the nubuck xii pack years ago. At least with that you got the hat and a hoodie.

like that all the ii's have the sz on the bottom... little og things coming back slowly lol

Don't want a ****** pack just the damn shoooooooooes

I'm 100% with you on this.

The most annoying part about packs is that they are packs

Couldn't have said it any better. :smokin

If this pack is $700 plus tax, it's not worth it. Practically paying 650 plus for shoes and how ever much you want to justify the hat costing.

I know, that's why I'm unfortunately passing. At some point I need to stop giving in to their ridiculousness.

Anyone who actually wear Don C, does it fit like TTS? Since it's leather lining did you go down half size?

i don't understand the "stepping on another shoe" thingy that people do.  

is he trying to say that the cream pair is better than the blue joints? 
i mean, can we not like both?  why does it have to be a competition between two colorways

Forrest Gump said it best...

stupid is as stupid does.

i mean, can we not like both?  why does it have to be a competition between two colorways

New era of clowns. Nearly all of the high res pic takers/weird foot posers don't know any better. They think $400/500 is a steal and justified with certain shoes.

I didn't think anything could be worse than the awful "wearing one pair while holding another pair" pictures. But there you have it. Something much worse.

So little info on these. Can we at least get some closure on the pack issue?
to be honest it seems like the pack thing is imminent.

a lot of the celebs and rappers are getting seeded the pack.. the only picture we've seen of someone with just the shoes was some guy off of IG a few pages back.. in his comments he stated that his pair was an "early sample"..

i think the biggest question is what the price point of the back is going to come in at..

to be honest it seems like the pack thing is imminent.

a lot of the celebs and rappers are getting seeded the pack.. the only picture we've seen of someone with just the shoes was some guy off of IG a few pages back.. in his comments he stated that his pair was an "early sample"..

i think the biggest question is what the price point of the back is going to come in at..

I may eat my own words. This guy was seeded a pair from MJ's son. Looks like a regular box. Kinda weird.

View media item 1861360

Last edited:
Nike charging 700 for the pack 
1380533417_hank-punch.gif

The blue ones dropped at the Nike snkrs pop up shop asw...so hopefully this release drops on ndc

Back
Top Bottom