Just got ripped off - NT Detectives please help

Sup y'all...just got ripped off of (4) basketball tickets to the Illinois vs Auburn game this Saturday off of Craig's List.....really good counterfeit tickets.  Can y'all track this guy down for me? 

Nelson Kartner (supposedly)

[font=times new roman, serif]14524 S. Clark St. [/font]

[font=times new roman, serif]Riverdale, IL[/font]

773-512-0457

Not really looking to beat him up or anything confrontational, just **** up his life a little.  

Did all of that already, I only resort to NT for the down and dirty information that I can't get.  I need social media information about this unsavory character.......the po po don't care.  

That house is in a not so nice neighborhood and apparently has been foreclosed multiple times. If you are going, bring da hammer and some goonz. Beyond that, looks like someone named C. Jackson might live there now, with 8 other individuals. Sometimes Spokeo be off :lol:. Any of these names ring a bell, particularly this Wilson family since they are probably the prior owners and would possibly know who is owning or renting there now.
C***** JacksonMale, E***** LiehrFemale 90's, V***** Mcbride Female, 50'sK***** WilsonMaleB***** WilsonFemale, 50'sM***** WilsonFemale, 50'sJ***** WilsonMale, 60'sV***** Wilson

I found no Nelson Kartners, but Nelson Kantner theere is 3 in Illinois, 2 in Chicago and 1 in Skokie. Get on facebook and mylife and maybe classmates.com and start searching that name.

Now when I search that number by itself, I get a listing near Skokie near Rogers Park so that's probably correct info http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-phone-lookup/search?sao2=t56&p=773-512-0457

That's just using 1 site, Spokeo, the best I could do without paying the $3.95 for full results. It looks like it's a Sprint cell phone, again in the Chicago area.

Like I said, get on those other social networking sites and see what you can find. Also, if he has more CL listings, respond to them and try to get him to divulge more information. Like tell him you want to meet him somewhere, ask his where he got the tickets, about himself, etc.

Last edited:
That house is in a not so nice neighborhood and apparently has been foreclosed multiple times. If you are going, bring da hammer and some goonz. Beyond that, looks like someone named C. Jackson might live there now, with 8 other individuals. Sometimes Spokeo be off
laugh.gif
. Any of these names ring a bell, particularly this Wilson family since they are probably the prior owners and would possibly know who is owning or renting there now. [spoler]C***** JacksonMale, E***** LiehrFemale 90's, V***** Mcbride Female, 50'sK***** WilsonMaleB***** WilsonFemale, 50'sM***** WilsonFemale, 50'sJ***** WilsonMale, 60'sV***** Wilson[/spoiler]
I found no Nelson Kartners, but Nelson Kantner theere is 3 in Illinois, 2 in Chicago and 1 in Skokie. Get on facebook and mylife and maybe classmates.com and start searching that name.
Now when I search that number by itself, I get a listing near Skokie near Rogers Park so that's probably correct info http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-phone-lookup/search?sao2=t56&p=773-512-0457
That's just using 1 site, Spokeo, the best I could do without paying the $3.95 for full results. It looks like it's a Sprint cell phone, again in the Chicago area.
Like I said, get on those other social networking sites and see what you can find. Also, if he has more CL listings, respond to them and try to get him to divulge more information. Like tell him you want to meet him somewhere, ask his where he got the tickets, about himself, etc.
Thanks so much bro, I really appreciate it. 

I bet he Western Union'd dude. Scammers all use Western Union, no type of dispute process. If you realize your mistake before the other person cashes it, you can recall it and get your money back for an $8 minimum fee, based on the amount.

I found the listing, sent my boy to grab em cuz I'm at work.  I'm telling you guys, really good counterfeit tickets.  He paid cash.  But anyways, it wasn't much.  I was just a lil' peeved off.  You live and learn.....

Oh well talk to him. He can tell you what dude looks like at least, what car he was driving, stuff like that. And print out tickets aren't hard to counterfeit anyways. Even worst, some people don't counterfeit them but just print out multiple copies so you end up with like 20 people with the same ticket and whoever gets their first is the only one to get in :smh:

You must have really been trying to save some money. Auburn? You probably could have gone to the box office the day of and got decent seats.

How did you obtain his information? I doubt thats his real info, if he made it at all available to you.

I'm just curious, is this illegal to spread someone's info like that? I'd be careful. I work a desk job in a shipping department and we can't even pass around phone numbers.

For the record...I'm not Nelson
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom