Just Got Scammed. What To Do?

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

Its ur fault for trusting him.. and also sending it first..

but i do know the guy who scamed you, he lives around my nighborhood.. i can holler at him if you want me too,

idk if he will give back tho.. lol
He gave the since my boy is sending it, he wants me to ship first because "I've been scammed by some other guy before and he doesn'twant that to happen again"
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

You really live next to him? If you could do that I'd really appreciate it. I got one of his school buddies to ask him at school today but he's nothome yet so no info on that yet.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Post up all his info. Should have done that in the first place. He'll get the picture soon after.
I posted all his information on the bottom of the first post

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Damn. Sucks to get Dr0'd like that. Good luck cuz ...

Beat his !@# if you ever see 'em.
Got Dr0'd.
smh.gif

I live all the way in Washington State so no chance.
ohwell.gif

well its not like i know him know him.. if u know what i mean, he's just some dood i know that live around my area.. but that guy is shady.. i mean, heeven looks shady bro.. but i see what i can do, when i see him- he prob gunna be talkin smack..i'll see what happen

Great.. I dealt with a shady guy twice 1/2 on this one.

id help, but i cant find anything on this guy, and it seems kinda fishy from the beginning

asking you to ship first
not making an agreement
his friend will ship for him

I'll never trust someone that is selling/trading/buying from someone else account, especially on ISS.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

id help, but i cant find anything on this guy, and it seems kinda fishy from the beginning

asking you to ship first
not making an agreement
his friend will ship for him
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Should have stopped when I heard his friend was going to ship.

so i went to his myspace........ and apparently he lives in new hyde park and i know a kid that knows him
nerd.gif
BRB

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

so i went to his myspace........ and apparently he lives in new hyde park and i know a kid that knows him
nerd.gif
BRB

eek.gif
eek.gif
your a detective now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
BRB
where that gif of the rock clapping.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

nerd.gif
BRB

eek.gif
eek.gif
your a detective now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i'm just a stalker. anyways i sent my friend amessage.... he's working until later tonight.... but as soon as he answers me i'll let you know.... i'm not sure if they know each other like thatthough cause scammer has like 2000 myspace friends.

smh.gif
Only use ISS if you are doing it locally. The mods there will let it fly b/c it happened to a NTer. I'm not surprised that that disgrace of an Italianwould do that (talking about "guidos" who are looked down upon by native Italians). The red flag should have been there when he used his friend'saccount.

That is true, I sent his whole top 8 a message to tell him to send the item doubt any would affect though but I could just spam them up. Good looking outsimplydimply

Back
Top Bottom