Just Got Scammed. What To Do?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
Only use ISS if you are doing it locally. The mods there will let it fly b/c it happened to a NTer. I'm not surprised that that disgrace of an Italian would do that (talking about "guidos" who are looked down upon by native Italians). The red flag should have been there when he used his friend's account.
I didn't know about ISS for locally and I didn't even know it was his friends account until the first deal was completed was when he toldme it was his friends account.

my best friend lives in NHP. if anything, we can have an NT summit and go on a field trip to dudes house
laugh.gif

That myspace picture seems fake, i checked him on FB, maybe this is him?

n671351659_1449.jpg

all his friends are from NY, so maybe its the same dude

go add him on facebook NT if u want, im not sure if its him tho, his name seems really unique and theres only one on fb

http://www.facebook.com/p...ef0e4cd6c504384efe077b27b

SEND ME THE ISS ACCOUNTS U CONTACTED HIM WITH AND HIS FRIENDS

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
Only use ISS if you are doing it locally. The mods there will let it fly b/c it happened to a NTer. I'm not surprised that that disgrace of an Italian would do that (talking about "guidos" who are looked down upon by native Italians). The red flag should have been there when he used his friend's account.
I didn't know about ISS for locally and I didn't even know it was his friends account until the first deal was completed was when he told me it was his friends account.
Oh alright. He pulled a fast one. Yeah, I only use ISS locally because if someone tries a pull a fast one it'll be easy to locate them.I'm far from a thug or tough guy but when you have connections and an advantage use them.

Jdunk0115 is his friends ISS account

I posted everything on ISS and they locked it up within 5 minutes.
smh.gif

NT Detectives............. this is out of our jurisdiction. If I hear any of you are tampering with this ISS case your outa hear.

Originally Posted by Face82

NT Detectives............. this is out of our jurisdiction. If I hear any of you are tampering with this ISS case your outa hear.
The deal wasn't made on ISS though, it was made on aim but we dealt once on ISS. The 2nd time was seperate

I just realized this. Take this trash to ISS.

Never mind, I do not know where New Hyde Park is...

And to think, I was just about to make a craigslist ****** request for him and send army recruiters to his house.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

on his fb if you view his friends he is friends with himself... so he has two fbs?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Cons...71528455&sid=f8c6286cd172be69006455689ab9e85ahttp://www.facebook.com/p...cd172be69006455689ab9e85ahttp://www.facebook.com/p...cd172be69006455689ab9e85a

oh and i added him. let's see
thanks simply, I'm not gonna add him on facebook because he'll see my name.

good idea. i'm hoping he will be distracted by my breasts angelic disposition.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

thanks simply, I'm not gonna add him on facebook because he'll see my name.

good idea. i'm hoping he will be distracted by my breasts angelic disposition.
happy.gif
roll.gif

lol seriously?

theres a good amount of NTers that do transactions on ISS, NTs buysell forum is garbage, thats one thing ISS has over NT

this maybe possibly his AIM Screen Name

REBEL ROCKA 407 or its his friends sn

Throw a brick through his window with a note "Its only the beginning"
laugh.gif
But seriously, good luck on getting your stuff back, if i live din NY i'd visit him.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

lol seriously?

theres a good amount of NTers that do transactions on ISS, NTs buysell forum is garbage, thats one thing ISS has over NT

this maybe possibly his AIM Screen Name

REBEL ROCKA 407 or its his friends sn

Na I was just messin around. It's %%$ up that people do this. I'ma blow his %%$ up too. I hate scammers, I was just kiddin around. Wrong time to play Iguess.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I just realized this. Take this trash to ISS.

Never mind, I do not know where New Hyde Park is...

And to think, I was just about to make a craigslist ****** request for him and send army recruiters to his house.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom