Just Got Scammed. What To Do?

That'd be funny if dudes show up at his crib
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

That's crazy. U can't trust anybody. U should have did the transaction through paypal. What u can do is file a civil suit against him. His moms too for conspiracy. But u get "naughty" finger shake for dealin w/ an ISSer in the 1st place. But u live and learn. Keep all the documents and paperwork from the transaction history (convo's, blocks on aim, calls, even this nt post) and file a civil suit, it's actually a criminal act also it's called theft by deception. So just call the cops, let them know the biz and press charges.

////thread
Que? I don't get it.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

/thread means thats all that needs to be said
except this thread should not end until we get some more embarrassing stuff sent to constantine.

you guys called 516-488-9596?

Lazy B told me to contact the new hyde park police and file an investigation but since I don't have the aim conversation saved so it'll be my wordagainst his
All I got for proof is text messages, and the recipit that I shipped it out from usps

Originally Posted by bangtcg

except this thread should not end until we get some more embarrassing stuff sent to constantine.

No, i agree, i was just answering the question i thought was posed.

Oh ok, never knew what it meant and never thought to ask til it was made in reference to a post I made
laugh.gif
, pardon the ignorance.

Lazy B told me to contact the new hyde park police and file an investigation but since I don't have the aim conversation saved so it'll be my word against his
All I got for proof is text messages, and the recipit that I shipped it out from usps

Then u have evidence my friend, that's enough to file a civil suit. And what kind of AIM do u have? if u have the new AIM sometimes they save the convosautomatically. If it's not in here (directions after the jump) then just use the texts, receipts,the faulty tracking and the info from that.

My Computer -> C -> Program Files -> Aim folder and if u see a folder w/ ur screen name then it should be in there.

I hope you get your @*!*..... I hate hearing about these scam stories...@*!* aint cool

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Oh ok, never knew what it meant and never thought to ask til it was made in reference to a post I made
laugh.gif
, pardon the ignorance.

Lazy B told me to contact the new hyde park police and file an investigation but since I don't have the aim conversation saved so it'll be my word against his

Then u have evidence my friend, that's enough to file a civil suit. And what kind of AIM do u have? if u have the new AIM sometimes they save the convos automatically. If it's not in here (directions after the jump) then just use the texts, receipts,the faulty tracking and the info from that.

My Computer -> C -> Program Files -> Aim folder and if u see a folder w/ ur screen name then it should be in there.
Nah I wished I did have it saved. Aim6, there's an option in the settings menu to save the conversations and apparently it was marked off sonothing of the convo is saved. I already checked what you said to make sure too

I gave him a call earlier, but got voice mail. I remember on the other site they sent fake flyers out of dude's face on a child predator warning sheet toall his neighbors. I don't have photoshop to get it going, but that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Give me $50 and I'll get a video of his crib getting covered in eggs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i rather give you $50 to get the clothes, i could care less about what happens to him. I just want what I was going to get or my clothes back

c'mon man...

Imagine how good revenge can feel.

An amazing feeling like that, for the small price of $49.99

That's a $250 value.

PM in the next 10 minutes and you'll get another video sent to you for free.

X my dude I feel your pain my dude.....dats why I only do meet ups.....I aint gonna front I did 1 deal like that with jeffort and dude had me kinda worried buthe came throu lol lol.....but there is no integrity in this business I see

X my dude I feel your pain my dude.....dats why I only do meet ups.....I aint gonna front I did 1 deal like that with jeffort and dude had me kinda worried buthe came throu lol lol.....but there is no integrity in this business I see

Back
Top Bottom