Just Got Scammed. What To Do?

yall should spoof his crib...if yall know what that is u could make any number come up on his id...like a friends number, he would answer

got it from the yellowpages.com and that number listed underneath his address so I assume that is.

yeah i called yesterday and got in contact with the mother. she simply said there is no constantine that leaves here and hung up. others tried calling and gotthe answering machine

damn the fool lives half hour away from me, if i wasn't at college right now it would have been on- good luck man, somebody send this fool some doggy doodoo in a box

These posts are the reason NT is looking more like iss. They post it there "Man those NT guys are so cool look what they did" Then BAM dumb postseverywhere.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

These posts are the reason NT is looking more like iss. They post it there "Man those NT guys are so cool look what they did" Then BAM dumb posts everywhere.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Just Got Scammed. What To Do?

SW40VE.jpg

this dude scammed you
smh.gif

he was supposed to send me pics of that hoody but never did. let's get em.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by superbness

SMH @ people trading clothes and buying used shirts.....
smh.gif

thats what I was saying
sick.gif
I hope them joints is fresh bra....

Mine were mint condition. His look mint as well too but I will never know now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by superbness

SMH @ people trading clothes and buying used shirts.....
smh.gif

thats what I was saying
sick.gif
I hope them joints is fresh bra....

Mine were mint condition. His look mint as well too but I will never know now.
tired.gif

lesson learned.. dont do trades on iss

This lame
smh.gif

CONNIIE LANESZ (FREE MARC AND SIETE !) Has Blocked You And Removed You From Their Friends List.

If you believe that you have been mistakenly blocked, please contact your friend directly using a method outside of MySpace (such as email, instant messaging,or telephone) and notify them that you've been blocked.

To Unblock Your Account, Have Your Friend Follow These Steps:

* Click the My Account link from their navigation bar.
* Click the Privacy link.
* Click the [View List] link from the Blocked Users section.
* Click the [Unblock User] link next to your display name.

Once unblocked, visit your friend's profile and click the Add to Friends link. Once your friend request is approved, full communications will be restored.

Back
Top Bottom