Just got some info on Kanye's 1st single today... UPDATE: TOLD YA SO

It's still pending June release, so it could be pushed back. But there also is a track title on the digital release sheet as well, so a single may be on the way within the next month.

i wudnt even utter a June release date....its not happening... i think def jam is gonna put out Jeezy first n maybe Ross...look for Ye September earliest I bet

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Ye's album is droppin in June? where u heard that from?
nerd.gif

Billboard

Not happening, though.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Whatever he does will work...

I concur.  Dude put out an album full of love ballads singing like a homosexual and still did #'s.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

i wudnt even utter a June release date....its not happening... i think def jam is gonna put out Jeezy first n maybe Ross...look for Ye September earliest I bet

Jeezy is mid-June as of right now. Ross isn't even mentioned anywhere as of right now.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Jeezy is mid-June as of right now. Ross isn't even mentioned anywhere as of right now.

yeah Ross prolly wont drop over the summer im sure...but I still dont see them putting there two biggest cash cows(Jeezy n Ye) out during the summer...Ye gonna be fourth quarter I believe....but he did get the 808s date when he wanted it...so we never know

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

yeah Ross prolly wont drop over the summer im sure...but I still dont see them putting there two biggest cash cows(Jeezy n Ye) out during the summer...Ye gonna be fourth quarter I believe....but he did get the 808s date when he wanted it...so we never know

Well, I work for IDJ lol. I'm just saying Ross isn't on the schedule yet. 

I've learned how to doubt Kanye, so I'm sure it would still be great.

Calm down guys.

Kanye usually drops the street single 1st anyways (Cant Tell Me Nothing.)

and Push on the joint too??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
This is gonna be ugly.

Did yall hear the boy flow on I'm So Appauled?!

Y'all are bugging for doubting A) Kanye's decision making (I think he's sold a few records in his day) and B) Pusha Ton's lyrical prowess. I personally can't wait to hear the track.

I'm So Appauled isn't even a FULL track... It's seems like it's not even finished..

I wanna hear the rest of the track man!
mad.gif

you need to tell me what new fashion accessory he's going to wear... so I can start the bootlegging process

I had a vision. The song will be called "I'm So Disgusted" and will feature Pusha on the hook sprinklin his ad lib.

Lol. But really though I see no reason to doubt those two. I'm expecting fire...as long as Kanye is rappin and not singing.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i can't see either of the thornton brothers on the lead single for one of the biggest names in music's return album.
you crazy??

would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom