Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

Yall are dumb as hell.... I wish I was a mod
laugh.gif

Dirty coming through with the 100 round clip
laugh.gif
Funny !## thread tho....def came thru with the lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif
....let us know if the teacher buy the bogus !## ticket.

Dirty coming through with the 100 round clip
laugh.gif
Funny !## thread tho....def came thru with the lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif
....let us know if the teacher buy the bogus !## ticket.

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

PM me if you want me to put your name on it 
you can def make this a tad more real.  you can't be flying from jfk and lga at the same time. lol.  delta's flight abbreviation is DL not da.  and there's no such thing as an 'A' fare class. 

i'm just being picky
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

PM me if you want me to put your name on it 
you can def make this a tad more real.  you can't be flying from jfk and lga at the same time. lol.  delta's flight abbreviation is DL not da.  and there's no such thing as an 'A' fare class. 

i'm just being picky
wink.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

what did OP do last night that should have got him banned?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Don't even bother asking bro... there's a reason why he's still on here, mods already knew he was the One, he is a Legend, he is the Truth, he is the one that impregnant BASED GOD'S mother!

Just hope you're worthy enough, that he will respond to any of your posts for the rest of you NT days.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

what did OP do last night that should have got him banned?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Don't even bother asking bro... there's a reason why he's still on here, mods already knew he was the One, he is a Legend, he is the Truth, he is the one that impregnant BASED GOD'S mother!

Just hope you're worthy enough, that he will respond to any of your posts for the rest of you NT days.

Back
Top Bottom