Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Wow, the one night I don't go on NT and I miss something good 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Can anyone send me a PM with said pics? 
nerd.gif

btw good luck OP, if anything just print out that page and give it to her. i've printed out boarding passes on regular, computer paper before...

Someone pm those pics from last night and op good luck especially after going though all this

Someone pm those pics from last night and op good luck especially after going though all this

someone PM me the pics of the EX! smh I was on NT late last night i don't know how i missed the thread.
and wow at you guys actually helping each other out. you lucked out OP big time

someone PM me the pics of the EX! smh I was on NT late last night i don't know how i missed the thread.

Originally Posted by dunks87

This

This.
laugh.gif

In my 6 years here, I have never once seen people so receptive to another NTer asking for help.

These pictures must have been
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

in all seriousness, good luck OP

Isnt forging Airline Tickets a federal offense? I thought I read that somewhere after 9/11 due to terrorists being able to use it to get into airport terminals and what not. Im not sure though. 

Isnt forging Airline Tickets a federal offense? I thought I read that somewhere after 9/11 due to terrorists being able to use it to get into airport terminals and what not. Im not sure though. 

This

This.
laugh.gif

In my 6 years here, I have never once seen people so receptive to another NTer asking for help.

These pictures must have been
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

in all seriousness, good luck OP

This. Please. Thank You.

This. Please. Thank You.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

If true then ruh roh

If true then ruh roh

Originally Posted by blackxme

This

This

This

pimp.gif

No it isn't. Attempting to use a forged ticket is a federal offense. I work in the FBI so I know

Back
Top Bottom