Just listened to Big Sean for the first time...

i got onto his imeem and listened to his "uknowbigsean vol. 2" mixtape and wow i was impressed. this kids got talent and a bunch of
pimp.gif
on that mixtape. i downloaded his "finally famous" mixtape and willgive that a listen when i get a chance. this kid should be getting some more push from kanye tho...any new material that hes dropped since uknowbigsean? andwats the deal with his cd? is that still coming out this year?

Dude is mad talented...his flow is kinda odd and you gotta get used to it but yeah I'm definitely hoping he gets more material out.

very clever is one way to put him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you can tell he really had 3.8 in high school, (we got chemistry like a beaker
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

who is mike posner? is he g.o.o.d music?

to the ppl who have seen him live? wat songs is he performing? i kno hes made his way around lately by popping up at other ppls shows (drake, wales) and mighthave even been on his own tour. im jw wat songs he does live?

Dudes music is mostly definelty appreciated. Hes a great artist with alot of talent but in reality i dont seem him blowing up very much, he doesnt have thekind of buzz out there were people outside of music forums or blogs are checking for him.

He's decent, but I think if he got signed I could his lyrics don't really show he has a talent, the way he raps makes it seem like I can right it. But,not tryna diss him I listen to him

Back
Top Bottom