just listened to Kanye's Family Business track and....

just came across the unreleased version

One of the first Ye tracks I heard & still one of my favorites from him to this day.

What I loved most about his music back then was the passion & emotion he had in his tracks... You could just feel it, whether it be in the lyrics, the delivery, the beat, the soul samples he used, all of that. CD & LR were just filled from start to finish with tracks like this.

That White Dress track definitely had that old Ye vibe to it... It was easily one of my favorite tracks of the year.

ye still got it though
maybe he'll bring some back on his 6th album :nerd:

Last edited:
came across this while im studying....been on repeat. I miss the old kanye

This song literally decided where I went to college for the first four years.

The fact that he mentioned FAMU made it the only school I applied to (aside from 13th grade UMES), and i just happened to get in.

Real talk, Yeezy lightweight had a direct influence on my life.

The fact that he mentioned FAMU made it the only school I applied to (aside from 13th grade UMES), and i just happened to get in.

Lightweight? That's about as heavyweight as it gets, he was basically your guidance counselor

anyone thats heard the Dreams Come True track off that unreleased demo tape, thats the original of All Falls Down

ish is CRAZY!!! I actually like it a bit more than All Falls Down final. :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
What a surprise, that song cameout in 03/04, a place that "the flashy one" is still stuck at, I mean this guy is only one bumping G-Unit threads, get with the times, want the old stuff, go listen to it

What a surprise, that song cameout in 03/04, a place that "the flashy one" is still stuck at, I mean this guy is only one bumping G-Unit threads, get with the times, want the old stuff, go listen to it
This. It's not like the whole album ws full of emotional soulful music

Man folks complain if ya change, then say you're repetitive and played out if you don't.

Everybody look at you strange, say you changed. Like you work that hard to stay the same.

Dude really said their is no passion in his music....I swear if **** isn't labeled in plain day for ya'll dudes will never understand.

Lightweight? That's about as heavyweight as it gets, he was basically your guidance counselor

:lol: yea basically.

it was a great choice, though.

I guess Yeezy really has taught me :wow:

laugh.gif
yea basically.

it was a great choice, though.

I guess Yeezy really has taught me
eek.gif

anyone thats heard the Dreams Come True track off that unreleased demo tape, thats the original of All Falls Down

ish is CRAZY!!! I actually like it a bit more than All Falls Down final.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Na cant say all the i was listening to All Falls Down on the way to campus and i want to say its in my top 5 fav tracks from him. i do like that "have it your way" better then the Bring me down with brandy.

well i do listen to older stuff, because most the new stuff is trash.

Back
Top Bottom