Just watched Crash...

How the hell did this movie win picture? Not saying it wasnt a good movie but I definitley dont see what all the hype was about. And how did thelocksmith's daughter not get shot? And dont give me that invisible cloak bs
grin.gif

She didn't get shot because the daughter of the Afghan dad exchanged the bullet for blanks. That is a REALLY big scene because of that.

^^im pretty sure when she bought the gun she picked the blanks... maybe not knowing they were thats why the dude who sold em was like "You know what thoseare?"

anyway, this is a GREAT movie and Im glad it did win.

it was a pretty trash movie.

but i just strongly hate movies that have multiple story lines. shouldn't have won best pic imo but nothing you can do about it now.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ you.

That movie was superb.
pimp.gif
QFT.

Yall dudes must not get the reasoning behind the movie. It was shown through multiple viewpoints to show how people's lives are intertwined and eventually"Crash" which each other at some point in time.

I assumed she bought the wrong kind of ammo but if she intentionally bought the blanks in the beginning why was she freaking out when she walked in the shopworried if they stole the gun or not?

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I assumed she bought the wrong kind of ammo but if she intentionally bought the blanks in the beginning why was she freaking out when she walked in the shop worried if they stole the gun or not?
Well if someone stole the gun, they could just remove the blanks and put it new bullets and some CSI type stuff could trace the marks of thebullet back to the gun and back to them even though they weren't using it.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ you.

That movie was superb.
pimp.gif
Superb?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

YA'LL WILDING.

Superb is Full Metal Jacket, The Big Lebowski, Chinatown, Sweeney Todd, Godfather, Fight Club, Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory.

SUPERB???????
roll.gif

PLAYOFFS? PPPLAYOFFS? DON"T TALK TO ME ABOUT PLAY OFFS. PLAYOFFS?

The other nominees that year were as follows:

Brokeback Mountain
Capote
Good Night and Good Luck
Munich

Munich should have won.

Back
Top Bottom