Justice League vs Avengers vol. pretty sure this has been debated before

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

for those wondering how batman would defeat superheroes, take a look at the "justice league: doom" animated movie.

I quite enjoyed that. It's based on the Tower of Babel story that was mentioned earlier I believe.

DC animated movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel animated movies.

Couldn't superman just fly batman up to space?

I'm not knowledgeable in this subject at all, but it just seems hard to believe someone who's merely human could beat some alien from another planet. 

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

I'm not knowledgeable in this subject at all, but it just seems hard to believe someone who's merely human could beat some alien from another planet. 

at the end of the day, it's not about comparing heroes on paper. it's about comparing their actions in past comics. you're basically comparing reputation and past experiences.

we know what batman has done and what he's capable of doing. we also know that he's prepared for everything, even for events where he's fighting himself (in one instance, he had to rely on flash coming up with a plan because his own self could counter anything he would come up with). with all of that in his history, it's not so much as saying "superman could just fly batman into space," it's more like superman wouldn't ever get the chance to do that to him.

just imagine trying to kill someone who could NEVER be put in a position to be killed. that's pretty much batman in a nutshell.

See that's just plain logical thinking if the aim is to kill but Supes has restrictions and limitations like not being a killer due to morals and all that

But you're right even if Batman had his little file on how to kill Superman all Supes would have to do is unexpectedly attack Bruce Wayne at dinner or a business meeting and fly his #%! in to the sun.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

See that's just plain logical thinking if the aim is to kill but Supes has restrictions and limitations like not being a killer due to morals and all that

But you're right even if Batman had his little file on how to kill Superman all Supes would have to do is unexpectedly attack Bruce Wayne at dinner or a business meeting and fly his #%! in to the sun.

You guys aren't reading what I'm writing. Superman would never do that because it's out of character. When you said that it's "plain logical thinking," it's actually the exact opposite. If Superman murdered Batman like that, it would be completely irrational.

Also, if Bruce Wayne really WAS murdered like that by Superman, he'd still lose in the long run because, well, everyone would hate him and he'd be exiled
roll.gif

I think the best way to defeat Batman would be to find a way to showcase his secret identity to the world in way that's completely plausible.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs
not to mention he can always take hostage of clark's family. just lots of things that can be done to hurt someone and bend them to your will. batman knows all these things due to his unlimited resources and genius-level intellect.
Wait, so it's in Batman's character to kidnap people and take hostages?  If I was a hero and he did that to me, i'd take Alfred, Robin, and whatever female he's into at the moment (Barbra Gordon, Selina Kyle) and just do the same.  I wouldn't be too worried though, it's not like he'll torture or kill them.  Doesn't he have a moral code where he doesn't murder / kill people?

You guys aren't reading what I'm writing. Superman would never do that because it's out of character. When you said that it's "plain logical thinking," it's actually the exact opposite. If Superman murdered Batman like that, it would be completely irrational.

Also, if Bruce Wayne really WAS murdered like that by Superman, he'd still lose in the long run because, well, everyone would hate him and he'd be exiled
roll.gif

I think the best way to defeat Batman would be to find a way to showcase his secret identity to the world in way that's completely plausible.

Pretty much. We dont really do things out of character. these are characters who have been developed a certain way, so they arent going to go against their "programming". Look at Goku for example, its not in his character to just finish off an opponent without letting them have the opportunity to save themselves. And it always comes back to bite him, but he still does it. Itd be pretty weird if Goku just crushed somebody right off the bat. thats what Vegeta would do

Spider-Man > Your favorite superhero

Spidey is worth more $ then any other superhero. Actual stat no comic book.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by PLVN

for those wondering how batman would defeat superheroes, take a look at the "justice league: doom" animated movie.

I quite enjoyed that. It's based on the Tower of Babel story that was mentioned earlier I believe.

DC animated movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel animated movies.
good quality link to this por favor
nerd.gif
Check ze pm

grin.gif
girlslovewaffles wrote:

roll.gif

grin.gif
Did you not read my post? I said it's plain logical thinking (for us) but for Superman he has restrictions like morals keeping him from doing that. I'll just have to assume you didn't read my post in its entirety.

If Supes does do it why assume he's dressed as Superman while doing it? Son could put on a Brainiac costume and do it or simply fly so fast that nobody sees him doing it.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Look at Goku for example, its not in his character to just finish off an opponent without letting them have the opportunity to save themselves

You mean by charging his spirit bomb for 5-8 hours?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by amel223

Ironman can fly. Flash can't. Ironman can keep his distance and use his superior intellect and technology to figure out how to gain advantage.
I gotta disagree, I think Ironman's ability to fly is only a small advantage, bc the Flash has been seen to run through the air, and is faster than the speed of light

Why would iron man fight flash? Pretty sure Pietro would have that assignment. I think it all depends on the lead strategists, and batman vs cap is tough to call.

Flash doesnt need to fly, he can run through the air, hell he can use his power to move through time. And Pietro would be dead very very quickly if he fought the Flash. Pietro's speed would give him so sort of advantage, he would be better served fighting somebody like Green Arrow

Originally Posted by gko2408

for those wondering how batman would defeat superheroes, take a look at the "justice league: doom" animated movie 

As they enter the room where Batman is held, the team realizes that he already foresaw how Superman would decide and therefore had already left.

pimp.gif

it was a wikpedia link
laugh.gif

Could anyone help me I need to look more into this...I'm super bored and my inbox is open.

Thanks in advanced fambs.. :smile:Edit: I feel like watching something on my Mac...

Flash doesnt need to fly, he can run through the air, hell he can use his power to move through time. And Pietro would be dead very very quickly if he fought the Flash. Pietro's speed would give him so sort of advantage, he would be better served fighting somebody like Green Arrow
Pietro doesn't just run really fast. He can travel through time and bring back multiple versions of himself from minutes ahead in the future. Of course that was his power after he lost his x-gene and mutated himself with the terrigen mists.

EDIT

I was wondering what could be posted in this thread to get somebody suspended. Thought somebody got too heated about a topic
laugh.gif

Pietro doesn't just run really fast. He can travel through time and bring back multiple versions of himself from minutes ahead in the future. Of course that was his power after he lost his x-gene and mutated himself with the terrigen mists.

EDIT

I was wondering what could be posted in this thread to get somebody suspended. Thought somebody got too heated about a topic
laugh.gif
Yeah I remember when he went nuts.  But remember, this is the most common version of the character, and that being said, Pietro is nothing special compared to the Flash

I'm still
laugh.gif
ING at someone thinking ironman could take the flash......and yea pietro would be a better matchup but I don't see anyway of him standing a chance

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs
not to mention he can always take hostage of clark's family. just lots of things that can be done to hurt someone and bend them to your will. batman knows all these things due to his unlimited resources and genius-level intellect.
Wait, so it's in Batman's character to kidnap people and take hostages?  If I was a hero and he did that to me, i'd take Alfred, Robin, and whatever female he's into at the moment (Barbra Gordon, Selina Kyle) and just do the same.  I wouldn't be too worried though, it's not like he'll torture or kill them.  Doesn't he have a moral code where he doesn't murder / kill people?

hrm, i was under the impression that batman is okay with torture (psychological, not too sure about physical). kill, he definitely wouldn't, but i believe batman would only do that IF it served the purpose. for example, superman is a super good guy so kidnapping his parents would definitely hurt him. superman wouldn't do any kidnapping, of course, because it goes against his habits. on the other hand, wonder woman would probably have no problem with kidnapping, torturing, or even killing, SO batman would obviously need to plan something and take care of those close to him.

Back
Top Bottom